* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 13087 times)

0 Members

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« Reply #10 on: 22/02/19, 18:28 »
Hi CurlyGirl1225

Our clinic doesn't do PGS but that's okay with us.
I know couples which had PGS tested embryos and it didn't work. My friend had mosaic embryos twice and they would have had a chance if they would have transferred them instead of testing them. I think it's different with donor eggs anyway. I'd definitely do the harmony test though.

I hope you find out soon when your transfer will be.
Are you taking any supplements or are you doing anything special this time?

x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #11 on: 22/02/19, 20:55 »
    Hi

Well Iíve been off the alcohol this time and trying to drink more water. Conception vits and high dose folicacid  is all that be done so I hope itís enough.

You?

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #12 on: 22/02/19, 22:04 »
    Hi

I'm not off anything this time just folic acid, baby aspirin, Vitamin E, Vitamin D and try to relax.
    I had cycles where I did everything possible and it didn't work.
    I found out in January that I had chronic Endometritis (not Endometriosis!) and took for 2 weeks a special antibiotics which I hope did sort that out. Apparently it can cause multiple implantation failure and miscarriage and it doesn't make any symptoms. So worth checking it or just talking doxycycline for 2 weeks can sort it out.

With which clinic you are going with?
    We are with an Ukrainian clinic.
    We are going to transfer 3 embryos if we have enough and you?

xx

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #13 on: 23/02/19, 12:48 »
    Hi

I did wonder about aspirin. I might ask my clinic when to start that on.

Iím with a clinic in Spain.  Easy to get to and itís all very familiar if I have to alone which I think I I will have to next month.

If we are lucky and have any to transfer then itíll only be 1. As much as I like the increased odds of two I donít think I could cope if twins were the result. I hope that I will get 2 or 3 goes st this fresh round.

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #14 on: 23/02/19, 13:12 »
    Hi girls
    Hope everyone is keeping well?
    Iím currently on my mock month and stopping all meds 25 Feb and should have a bleed a few days later then starting all meds 4th March - transfer is now booked in for 18th March - Iím traveling to Spain alone for mine as DH will stay at home with the family - I have to go for a week as I need hormone bloods and scan done few days before so doing a week x

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #15 on: 28/02/19, 20:23 »
    Hi CurlyGirl1225 and betty21

How are you?

CurlyGirl1225- we were thinking of going to Spain if we exhausted our 5 DE cycle package. A lot of couples are successful there. Do you have any news on your transfer date?

Betty21- only 18 days until your transfer! I'm also travelling on my own as my husband can't get the time off work. How many days are you going to take Estrogen?

AFM- I started Estrogen already and I'm flying out on the 6th of March, transfer the next day. Going to go for lining scan in London tomorrow and starting Progesterone on Saturday.

Have a lovely evening everyone x

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #16 on: 1/03/19, 22:59 »
    Hi

How did your scan go yesterday?

So I got my D1 this week. First Lining scan is on D8   Still no idea when Iíll be over there. I guess once the donor has had her first scan we will know more.   I think itíll be around the 11th though

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #17 on: 2/03/19, 22:01 »
    Hi

Great CurlyGirl you are on D1 now!
    Are you going to book your flights short notice?
    Do you have any issues with the lining or do you respond properly?

My scan went well, thank you :) 8.2mm and I started Progesterone today.
    I'm also on an Immunglobulin infusion right now, will have another one on transfer day and if the pregnancy test is (hopefully) positive.

How are you betty21?

X

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #18 on: 2/03/19, 22:33 »
    Hi

Yes Iíll book flight as soon as they give me the go ahead. Iíll go the night before I think so itís not too rushed

Linings have been ok previously although one time I had to cancel a cycle due to unexplained fluid so thatís my only worry right now.

All sounds good for you. Whereís your clinic?

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #19 on: 3/03/19, 03:42 »
    Wow almost there then besidetheseaside your lining sounds already excellent - how long will you be in Spain for?

So Im currently on my period which has been such a heavy one after I stopped meds - itís been that mad itís bad! The mock month must have been a good one and my lining must have been thick lol.
    I start back on the patches on 4th March -I have now booked my flight for 12th as I need to be there for 13th for scan and hormone test and then a few days to prepare before transfer on 18th and home 19th - think it will be a long week especially by myself but got a few books and Netflix so hopefully it will go quickly.
    So my embryos left over from previous cycle is day 5ís from a fresh cycle we never had PGS on them - but i have had harmony testing with all my babies, have always had to pay privately for that but found it always very reassuring so if I was to get that far this time I would definitely do that again.