* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 13086 times)

0 Members

Offline Katie24

modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« Reply #100 on: 25/03/19, 19:19 »
Hi ladies, hope you donít mind me joining,
Iím just currently waiting to start my cycle tomorrow , just waiting for my period hopefully it will come tonight as I canít start eostrogen until itís here ,
Weíre are flying to REprofit on the 8th April for DE cycle ( first time) Iíve never done Ivf before , Iím 24 DH is also 24 I have premature ovarian failure so Iíve know since I was 15 that I would need donor eggs , we have donor info through and our donor is also 24 I just really hope everything goes ok Iím so scared that my lining isent going to be good and the whole thing goes to pot 😩 this is such an emotional rollercoaster , sending lots of luck to everyone xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #101 on: 25/03/19, 21:10 »
    Welcome Katie and good luck with your journey - Iím sure your lining will be fine, the good thing with having a lining scan during your cycle is if any issues the clinic can up your meds to overcome it - this cycle mine got to 10 !

So I tested again Today and got a much stronger line on  FRER and got a pregnant  1-2 weeks on a CB so it seems something is going on in there!

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #102 on: 25/03/19, 21:48 »
    Hi Katie. Welcome to our little group. I know the waiting for D1 very well. Itís exciting thatís itís all so close now. I wish you all the very best. Youíre very young. Iím sure your lining will be fine too.

Betty thatís great news. I havenít tried a digital yet. Pretty clear cut with those things.

I did a FRER tonight at 5pm and it was very faint again but there.  I really donít know what to think but Iím not giving up yet. I bought some more FR so will try again tomorrow.

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #103 on: 26/03/19, 08:46 »
    Morning all

Negative today.  Gutted.  Think I need to have a word with the clinic. This was our worst round ever. Even worse than my own eggs.

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #104 on: 26/03/19, 09:03 »
    So sorry for you curlygirl - I was keeping everything crossed for you, really is unfair, surely your clinic have to do something and offer another cycle, was your donor proven?
    Do you have to get a blood test?

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #105 on: 26/03/19, 10:15 »
    Hi. Yes proven. Apparently had a few positive rounds with them. Sheís 23yrs old. The donor I used that gave us our daughter is 37 now. We tried a second fresh cycle but that resulted in our son that had terminal problems and we had to end it. So we switched donors under the advice of the clinic. ĎWe need to try a younger donorí   

Two rubbish embryos and none to freeze.  6 mature eggs.

My husband is angry too. I think we will write to them.  Iím waiting for them to tell me the outcome of their medical meeting. However I think they are waiting until tomorrow which is my OTD.

Offline Nataz60

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #106 on: 26/03/19, 10:44 »
    Hi Ladies, hope you are all well.

Curly - i'm so so sorry this journey is so cruel! :( :( I hope the clinic can help map a way forward for you, it is so difficult when you do not get any answers. Do they do any guarantees? Reprofit guarantee you at least 2 blasts per DE cycle. Investigating immunes will also be worth pursuing. I know you don't feel like you have much fight left after being on this journey for so long but maybe a break before mapping a way forward will help. This cycle we also did PICSI & MACS to help with DNA Frag might be worth looking at. Sending love and hugs.

Katie24 - Welcome to the board my fellow Reprofit buddy.

AFM - I had my lining scan and it is 10.8mm and I also had intralipids yesterday. Tomorrow is a neupogen wash which is supposed to help with implantation and make the uterus more receptive. Transfer is booked for next Monday  ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline deblovescats

• Gold Member
    • 2 BFNs 2012, DS 2014, DD 2016
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #107 on: 27/03/19, 00:18 »
    Hi ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining you. I am in the process of planning a cycle using my frozen embryos from a double donation cycle. I have been very lucky and have two lovely children from that cycle, a son who is 4 and a daughter 2, who was from a FET. I didn't want to discard the  embryos so am planning to use them. As I am an older mum, I've had to have screening, but all is fine, so clinic have given me the go ahead. I am with CARE Sheffield. I have been prescribed the pill for 3 months, which I am going to start in May as going on holiday at Easter. Plan would be for transfer to hopefully be in August, so getting excited.
    Good luck to everyone waiting for testing or going ahead with a cycle.

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #108 on: 27/03/19, 07:15 »
    So Today is OTD - 9DPT and still a BFP such a strong line this morning. Now the long wait till scan day, all this waiting doesnít ever get any easier does it. X

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #109 on: 27/03/19, 09:10 »
    Great news Betty. My Otd today too. Sadly Iím out.

Wishing you all super luck xxx