* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 13079 times)

0 Members

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« Reply #110 on: 27/03/19, 09:56 »
Don't know what to say CurlyGirl1225, I'm so sorry to hear that you are out now.
Did you contact your clinic already?
Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #111 on: 27/03/19, 10:07 »
    Hi

Yesive written to them too. They want me to test on Friday then I have a feedback call with my Dr.

Iíll keep you posted on my outcome. This whole journey is a lottery but whenyou move to donor eggs you expect improvements on your own eggs. These results are worse than my own eggs at 39.

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #112 on: 27/03/19, 10:40 »
    I totally understand you CurlyGirl1225, I felt the same after our first failed donor egg cycle.
    Did you consider a blood test? I'd give you a clear answer.
    There are labs you can go to short notice.
    I don't know where you live but there are several in London an I know one in Guildford.
    Xx

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #113 on: 27/03/19, 12:20 »
    Hi

I did but itís totaly negative. Iíve taken 9 tests now!

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #114 on: 27/03/19, 12:27 »
    So sorry to hear this curly - your clinic have got to do something about it, if like you say your donor was proven and this being the worst ever cycle makes you wonder if she had two quick cycles and she had poor eggs this time ?
    If they offer another cycle would you go with the same donor or ask for another one?
    Would it also be worth asking if they had any frozen eggs from this donor that you could use?  Itís just after my 2 fresh cycles when I wanted to try again they told me they had left over eggs frozen from the same donor (shame they never told me that before paying out for 2 fresh cycles!) which did make me wonder whether they was left over over from my 2 fresh cycles anyway - my DH went and did his bit and we went onto have our DS.
    I really sympathise with you and must make you and your hubby totally frustrated and fed up! Go in for a fight with them - they have to do something xxx

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #115 on: 27/03/19, 13:26 »
    Hi

Betty youíve made some good points that Iíll ask. Thank you thatís why this site is so good.

Iíll ask about frozen eggs. I do wonder why they have left over eggs? Surely if they do a cycle you should be able to try to fertilise them all.

I have no affiliation with this donor so no I wouldnít use her again. Iím sorry for her to have gone through this too.

We will fight. Weíve already send a strong letter. Who knows what they will do. If everyone was succesful then the statistics would be amazing. Sadly I am a very very poor stat for their DE clinic

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #116 on: 31/03/19, 14:44 »
    How is everyone doing?

CurlyGirl1225- did you speak to the clinic already, did they offer you something?

Betty21- when are you going to have your scan?

deblovescats- Welcome on this thread! Summer will be here in no time  :)

esj- how are you? Any news?

Nataz60- welcome too! Good luck for your transfer tomorrow!

Katie24- welcome too! How are you feeling taking all these drugs? Not long to go for your first transfer! Good luck x

We went for our first scan today, 6w2d and saw 2 little heartbeats beating away! Still can't believe it.

Baby dust to all of you xxx

Offline MoM11

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #117 on: 31/03/19, 18:49 »
    Hi
    Iím new here.
    Just started my first DE cycle after ttc for 7 years (secondary infertility).
    Will read up on the thread. Good luck to everyone!

Offline Katie24

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #118 on: 31/03/19, 19:42 »
    Thanks besidetheseaside Iím doing ok , Iím on CD6 Iím suffering from headaches but other than that Iím ok , Iíve been drinking Pom juice and raspberry leaf tea and eating Brazil nuts , Iím doing a long walk every night to try and get the blood flow going , also doing accupuncture once a week , anyone else got any tips for thickening the lining ?
    Good luck to everyone !! Xxx

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #119 on: 1/04/19, 09:32 »
    Good luck Nat and big welcome to Mo -
    Besidetheseaside- haha brilliant so glad to hear you have 2 little heartbeats how are you feeling and will you be having another scan soon?

Iíve been told by my clinic to get a scan done at 7 weeks rather than 6 so Iím holding out till 16th - seems ages away but yesterday I brought and done another clear blue digital and Iíve now moved up to 2-3 weeks so all in the right direction.
    My baby boy learnt to walk on motherís day so now no stopping him.
    Xx