* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 13089 times)

0 Members

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« Reply #130 on: 10/04/19, 10:01 »
Hi everyone :)

Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you for all your lovely comments!
I've got severe nausea since week 5 and hope it'll get better soon.
Congratulations on all the BFP on here!!!
Exciting times ahead for us! The waiting for the first scan can be long but there's always the waiting for the next scan and it doesn't get any easier.

CurlyGirl1225- I'm glad they've offered you a bit of a discount, did you manage to get more from them? Are you planning to use this clinic again?

Have a good day everyone!
xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Katie24

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #131 on: 10/04/19, 13:49 »
    Besidetheseaside hope everything goes well for you how exiting , I hope I get to experience it , itís funny how we wish for morning sickness and nausea haha , but itís a sign !! , congrats to everyone getting bfp.
    I have my transfer on Sunday , we have just checked how our embies are getting on , we had 10 eggs to start with , 8 were fertilized , 2 did not make progress so we have 6 fingers crossed they will make it to blasts

Offline MoM11

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #132 on: 10/04/19, 15:10 »
    Beside... great news that everything seems to be progressing well for you!

Katie, FX for many nice blasts and good luck for Sunday!

AFM:  My transfer is on Saturday. They managed to freeze 6 blasts so it feels good to have some backup.

Offline MoM11

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #133 on: 14/04/19, 17:07 »
    Katie, hope your transfer went well today!
    I had mine Yesterday, it went well and am now on my way home.

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #134 on: 15/04/19, 17:08 »
    Good luck Katie and mo - hoping your 2ww goes as quickly and smoothly as possible for you both and fingers crossed x
    Iíve got my first scan tomorrow - feeling a bit strange about having it - nervous and excited in equal measures. Had a bit of spotting during the night for last couple of nights - I think itís a reaction to 2 cyglogests that I take before bed - maybe a slight irritation- no spotting during the day with the other doses of cyglogest so maybe itís just when I double up for bed. X

Offline MoM11

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #135 on: 15/04/19, 21:56 »
    Betty, good luck for your scan tomorrow! 

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #136 on: 16/04/19, 17:11 »
    Thank you mo - scan went well and we have one beautiful little bean with a strong heartbeat which was seen and heard - 6w 6d - I was so nervous but so relieved all was looking good!  Booked in for my Iona test in 3 weeks so another wait x

Offline MoM11

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #137 on: 17/04/19, 13:10 »
    Thatís wonderful news Betty!

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #138 on: 19/04/19, 14:54 »
    Hi all

Iím glad this thread is still going.

So after a failed round and a bit of discussion with my Spanish clinic Iíve decided to have another go.

Yesterday was my D1 so Iíve started patches. This will be a fresh cycle again.

Offline lei726

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #139 on: 19/04/19, 17:34 »
    Hello everyone! I hope you don't mind me joining in?

I have just sat and read through this post from page 1. Its hard to remember everyone's names so I am sorry if I miss you out.....

CurlyGirl, your story remained in my head. I agree with all that was said about how unfair it is and I am glad you are giving it another go and the clinic offered you some kind of discount! Good luck!

ByTheSea, Congratulations on your first scan! Two heartbeats! wow :)

Betty21, Also a massive congrats on your 6 week scan! What a relief it must be to have that first scan.

MOM11, Good luck with your 2ww! Keep us posted.

Katie 24, have you had your transfer now?

Nataz60, how is it all going since your bfp?

AFM I am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant (still cant believe it), had lots of nausea and dizzyness and generally feel knackered but over the moon (cautiously). Now just counting down the days to the next hurdle, our first scan on 27/4. We only had 1 embie transfered so a single heartbeat would be the highlight of my life. We have been trying for 5 years now and last year I got diagnosed with POF. We made the hard decision to go with DE IVF rather than start down a road that only gave us 5% chance at 11k a round!

Good luck and congrats xx