* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 12597 times)

0 Members

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« Reply #140 on: 20/04/19, 08:34 »
Welcome lei and congrats on your BFP - do you have a scan booked soon?
Howís it all going mo - not long to go fingers crossed x
Curly  Iím so glad you are going again- is this with a complete different donor?

AFM - sickness has hit me big time, all times day and night Iím not physically sick but the queasy feeling is bad and I have to lay down by a open window to stop myself.
Have my booking in with midwife on 2nd May so just around the corner.
Must just share this story with you ladies - so I have a just 3 year old little girl - we have never mentioned having a baby or even wanting one around her and on my OTD I done the test and got back into bed and after 10 mins she came into our room and jumped into bed and said mummy you have a baby in your tummy- I said no I donít she said yes you do I can see it and itís a baby girl - well the hairs stood up on the back of my neck how absolutely bizarre she would even say that - never has  before and to say it then is crazy - we still havenít told her or anyone in the family about the pregnancy as feel itís far to early but we shall see if sheís right!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline lei726

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #141 on: 20/04/19, 14:54 »
    Hi Betty21, How strange for your daughter to say that! Spooky. She might be right!

AFM, my scan is a week today (Saturday 27/4) to see if we have a heartbeat which will be 6w6d. I really hope (obviously) that it all goes well. Apart from worrying about that, all is ok, I started with some nausea today pretty badly but managed to keep my breakfast down. I have been sleeping like it is a sport (a lot) and I have never in my life been so bloated! I think its the progesterone pessaries I am taking. I look 6 months pregnant!
    I am waiting to hear from the midives for my booking appointment but I think they wait until 8 weeks. I would rather have it later as had it early last time (natural pregnancy 2015) and then we had a loss.

Offline MoM11

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #142 on: 22/04/19, 22:43 »
    Katie - how did the transfer go, howís the 2ww so far? Have you tested yet? Did you get any blasts for the freezer?

Curly - good to hear youíve started a new cycle. FX!

Lei - congrats thatís fantastic news, after such a long struggle. Good luck for your
    Scan! Not long now!

Betty - thatís such a lovely story about your  daughter! Iíve heard similar ones before, like the kids know even before we do sometimes. Will be interesting to know if itís really a girl!

AFM - tested Sat, 8dp5dt and there was a faint but still clearly visible line there! Very happy of course but itís not the first time. Made it until week 7 last year and week 6 two years ago so Iím running back and forth to the loo checking for blood. Trying to relax and just enjoy it. Will have a blood test tomorrow, on my OTD.
    Back to work tomorrow, had a nice easter break after the transfer, it was nice getting a chance to relax.

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #143 on: 23/04/19, 10:44 »
    Oh my goodness mo Iím so happy for you -I do believe this is a lucky thread x

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #144 on: 23/04/19, 12:44 »
    Hold that thought Betty!!!

Thatís great news MoM!!!!

Offline Nataz60

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #145 on: 23/04/19, 17:03 »
    Hi Ladies, hope you are all well and had a great Easter break.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Curly - I am glad you are back in the game again hun wishing you loads of luck for this cycle. XX

MoM11 - Great news  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ congratulations hun. It is hard to relax but just take each day at a time.

Lei76 - Congratulations hun awesome news, how are you doing? I too am just waiting on my scan. It is so nerve wrecking  ^pray^ ^pray^

Betty - How are you feeling? Hope you feel better soon, it is strange but my Nana always says that children see these things  :) :)

Besidesthesea - Awesome news on your twins  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ how are you feeling?

ESJ - How are you getting on?

AFM - All is going well and nothing new to report. We are 6 weeks today and waiting until 6+6 to have a scan so all booked for 29th April. My progesterone levels have shot up to 410 so they have left me alone for now. Just got a really sore bum from all the PIO shots  >:( but it will all be worth it in the end. After the scan I will have intralipids.  ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline esj

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #146 on: 23/04/19, 23:11 »
    Hi All! Good to see everyones updates
    Nataz60 Thanks for asking, all good here.
    Well after having some bleeding on and off for a week and worrying about miscarriage I went for a scan today at my local EPAU today. Its twins! Am still digesting the news but had a feeling it may be the case as the HCG levels were really high and Ive been feeling pretty nauseous. Still early days at 7weeks+3 days but all looking good for the stage we're at.
    Will post again and keep up with everyones progress.
    XXX

Offline MoM11

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #147 on: 24/04/19, 13:47 »

Thanks everyone! Nice to get some updates from you all.

Nat - great to hear youíre going well. Looking forward for some good news after your Scan! Iím also getting intralipids, actually right this moment Iím writing this!

Esj - twins, wow, brilliant news!
    What have your BHCG levels been at?
    Oh that must have been horrifying with the bleeding. FX there will be no more!

AFM I had my day 10 blood test and BHCG was 300. Iím happy but unfortunately very worried as Iíve had 2 miscarriages around weeks 6-7. So I have a hard time enjoying it just yet.

Btw is anyone tracking their estradiol levels?

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #148 on: 24/04/19, 15:49 »
    Hi all

Iím on D7 of applying estrogen patches. Iím still getting a little bit of brown spotting each time I wipe.

Do you think this will effect my lining building up?  Iím due for a lining scan in 3 days.

Offline Nataz60

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #149 on: 24/04/19, 16:23 »
    Hi Curly - It should be fine, are you on Prognova as well? You can also take the pills vaginally that can help with the lining if you are concerned.

ESj - Twins! whoop whoop. I hope the bleeding has settled down now.
     ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Mom11 - Congratulations on a great BETA! I totally understand how you feel hun  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ just this morning I felt a flush of wetness and ran to the bathroom in fear but thank God it was nothing!  My doctors are more concerned with my Progesterone levels than my Estroridol levels -  infact I'm on so much progesterone it's a bit crazy - PIO & 800mg Cylogest daily.

AFM - Nothing to report just have a sore bum from the PIO shots but getting Emla cream today to ease the pain. Xx