* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 13076 times)

0 Members

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« Reply #150 on: 24/04/19, 16:26 »
Hi

No just two patches. Should I mention it to my clinic do you think?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #151 on: 24/04/19, 17:10 »
    Hi all - I'm joining this thread if that's ok.

We are hoping to cycle with donor eggs in July at Reprofit. x

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #152 on: 25/04/19, 09:38 »
    Curly I think you should let your clinic know - better to be safe than sorry - sorry for the personal question but is this happening after sex? Why I ask coz on my fresh cycle this happened to me and was told to refrain - I was also on progynova and synarel nose spray to cycle with the donor.

AFM - Iím 8+1 and boobs are massive and tender - my clinic have asked for another scan to be done next week - a little unsure why - my local scanning place isnít particularly cheap at £89 for an internal scan and I donít have early pregnancy unit attached to my hospital so will have to go and do it private again - nice to have a peep I guess.
    Hope everyone is keeping well x

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #153 on: 26/04/19, 16:56 »
    Hi all

I had my D9 lining scan today. 14mm and itís too thick so theyíve cancelled my cycle.

Another set back

Offline MoM11

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #154 on: 27/04/19, 14:55 »
    Lokababy - welcome!
    Betty - I guess nice tingade a prel but maybe you can ask them why they want the Scan? Will you do the NIPT test?
    Curly - oh no, so sorry for you 😒😒 Hate those set backs 😒 Hope you can start again soon!
    Afm - beta had increased from 300 on day 10 to 836 on day 12 or should I say 4+3. Still worried about beige residue from the pessaries and felt a sharp but brief pain today. They want me to do a 8+0 Scan but Iím thinking of having one earlier...

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #155 on: 27/04/19, 17:01 »
    joining! I am 8 days post transfer of aa 5dt donor embryo. We are being treated at Gynem in Prague. No symptoms today  - but also zero motivation to do anything at all - so checking with you all and then going back to bed!

Mom, ESJ, LEI, congrats - may you be safe and well and may we follow you in your BFP train wake!!

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #156 on: 1/05/19, 11:05 »
    Hi mumsey haws everything going have you tested yet?
    Hope your well besidetheseaside and mo and esj
    Yesterday I had been requested by clinic to have another scan  so we went and had one done and all was well - saw tiny little arm and leg buds and could see the little bean moving - saw and heard a beautiful strong heartbeat.
    Clinic today have told me to start reducing meds - I have to completely stop progynova and go down to one evolrel patch by the end of the week but continue with the cylogest but dropping one each week so in 3 weeks I will be completely off all meds. I canít say I wonít be glad to be off them all but does seem a little scary Iím now 9 weeks - are you still on all meds besidetheseaside?

So now to wait for Iona test that Iím having in 2 weeks - got my first midwife appointment tomorrow x
    Hope everyone is keeping well  sorry for the lack of personals but on my phone x

Offline MoM11

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #157 on: 1/05/19, 19:37 »
    Welcome Mumsey! Have you tested yet? FX for bfp!
    Betty, thatís wonderful news with the Scan! Nice that you can cut down the meds too, although I understand if youíre a bit worried about it too.
    AFM - had a bit of a scare Monday as residue of the pessaries came out pink, and lots of it, so I was really worried a bleeding was coming up. However nothing more since, touch wood! Will have another beta test tomorrow and also check the hormones.

Offline Nataz60

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #158 on: 2/05/19, 10:24 »
    Hi Ladies, I hope you are all well.

Mumsey, Lokababy welcome to the thread and the best of luck

Curly - So sorry that your cycle was cancelled the set backs are so hard to deal with. Sending you hugs  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Mom11 - Great news on your BETA, glad that the pink show has stopped. it is all so worrying.

Betty - Glad your scan went well, I'm sure you are glad to start reducing the meds. How much Prognova were you on? In addition to the Everol patches?

AFM - All is well we had our scan on Monday and have a good strong heartbeat, I also had intralipids and will have a repeat scan in 2 weeks time. I have my midwife appointment next week Wednesday and it all feels quite surreal.

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #159 on: 3/05/19, 21:54 »
    News! We tested today 13 days post transfer on a 5dt - and got a BFP! ;D :) First time in two years, after 3 failed ifs with own eggs and no transfer ever, we finally got a hit on a donor embryo! Still very early days but so happy!