* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 13091 times)

0 Members

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« Reply #20 on: 3/03/19, 13:48 »
Hi.

Yes Iíd do Harmony too. It was too stressful trying to push the NHS for early testing so as ill not do PGD this time Iíll use the money for extra scans and tests.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #21 on: 6/03/19, 09:04 »
    Hi CurlyGirl1225 and betty21

I'm not with a Spanish clinic as you two, I'm with an Ukrainian clinic and flying out midday.  Transfer is scheduled for tomorrow :)
    We will do the Harmony test as well if we are lucky and our 2nd DE cycle will work. 

CurlyGirl1225- when is your transfer? It must be soon too.!

Betty21- only 12/13 days for you for your transfer!

Are you both okay?
    I'm really nervous and excited this time, hope all works out for us three!

Have a good day xx

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #22 on: 6/03/19, 09:39 »
    So excited for you besidetheseaside - will you be having more than one embryo put in?
    Your so lucky you can go out the day before - I fly out 12th as they need to do scan and bloods on 13th and it would be against there protocol if I didnít have it done - I could get the scan done here but couldnít get hormone blood results on the same day and reported back to them so I have to go for a whole week! Iím only having one embryo out in.

Curly looks like everything is moving along for you have you booked flights now?

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #23 on: 6/03/19, 13:08 »
    Hi Both

I spoke with my consultant yesterday about doing PGD testing. Iím on the fence and canít decide. I really want as manny attempts this cycle as possible. Still not sure

She said my donor has her follicle scan on Friday 8th so they will know then when EC will be. Hard to know timings without that.

My lining scan tonight so thatís an exciting first step

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #24 on: 7/03/19, 08:03 »
    Hi :)

I'm having 3 embryos put back around 1pm today.
    Last time I arrived one day before our donor's egg collection and stayed for 9 days which felt forever.
    This time I only stay 3 days which is much better.

It's a shame that we can't get same day blood results in the UK. It's only possible if you work in the NHS and you have access to the online blood results system.
    Which blood levels do they test when you are there, Betty21?

It's difficult to decide whether to have PGD/PGS testing or not. I'd definitely do it with own eggs but not sure about donor eggs. Is it very expensive at your clinic, CurlyGirl1225?
    Do you have to freeze all for PGD?
    How was your lining by the way?

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #25 on: 7/03/19, 13:09 »
    Wow good luck besidetheseaside I guess you will shortly have 3 gorgeous little embies nestling in nicely, take good care of yourself x
    I think the bloods they need is just a hormone level check, itís so annoying coz really donít want to stay a whole week but guess needs must and Iím now booked so I will get on with it and feel a Billy no mates for a week hehe!
    Never had any checks on any of mine - they are DE so was never even advised to have any testing done - same donor with each of mine but first time of a FET x

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #26 on: 7/03/19, 15:49 »
    Hi both

I hope it went well Besidetheseaside

My friend had same day bloods done in central London. Not sure where you are.

AFM. Scan went well. Lining is 10mm so Iím ready. EC should be mid next week then Iíll go at the end if he week. I think Iíll go the night before transfer. I wonder if they will want me there from day 3 just in case???

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #27 on: 8/03/19, 09:32 »
    Hi :)

I had my transfer yesterday and all went well.
    My lining was still 8mm and I'm having 3 Blastocysts on board.
    They transferred more as I had Asherman Syndrom and lining issues since then plus multiple embryo transfer failure with top grade embryos.
    I hope one or two will stick!!

CurlyGirl1225- 10mm is amazing, I never had that! That's perfect! When do you start with progesterone?
    Are you excited already? I'm happy for you that you can fly out soon!

Betty21- only 4 days until your flight! Wow! FET is so much nicer and you can wait until your endometrium has the perfect lining before starting with progesterone. Enjoy the week on your own, who knows when you'll ever have that again!

Fingers crossed for your transfers!!

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #28 on: 8/03/19, 10:59 »
    Brilliant news on lining curlygirl - mine last month was 10.1 so hoping itís good this time.

Glad to hear all went well besidetheseaside when do you fly home and how are you feeling? And forgot to ask you was your embies a day 3 or 5?
    Iím packing over the weekend- so much to sort out with nursery and DH etc - I have a very clingy 14 month old at the mo who is full of cold and not at all happy - the joys of being a mummy!
    Got to pick up more patches from GP  to last my week away - time is running away with me x

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #29 on: 8/03/19, 14:36 »
    Hi all

My donor has her scan today so Iím really hoping Iíll hear later todsy when egg collection is next week.

Wonder if they will want me to be there fromday3 just in case?