* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 13014 times)

0 Members

Offline LilyBeau

• Un-Ranked
modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« Reply #230 on: 30/11/19, 14:38 »
Is anybody on here having DE treatment in February? It's finally happening, after years of TTC and failed IVF attempts. I've never had anything to transfer and have never been pregnant so I have zero idea what to expect. According to the Doctors, physically everything is A-OK and there's no obvious reason why a transfer shouldn't work. I eat well, am exercising regularly and avoiding stress as much as possible. Is there anything else I could be doing to help ensure success? It would be nice to share this journey with other women using DE. xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #231 on: 1/12/19, 13:51 »
    LilyBeau - I am sorry your treatment did not work. I cannot help with any advice, just want to wish you good luck on your journey x

Offline LilyBeau

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #232 on: 22/12/19, 20:38 »
    Thanks for the kind message, Miamiamo x

Is anybody cycling in this next few months? I've started on the pill, syncing my cycle with the donor's. Roughly 8 weeks to go now!

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #233 on: 28/01/20, 15:40 »
    Lily and the board - just wanted to let you know my donor egg, donor sperm baby, Barney, arrived at 42 weeks and 8lb 11. After so many failed attempts he has brought immeasurable joy to us - I hold a candle of hope for you in your journey - donor eggs made all the difference to us. xx

Offline Lil75

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #234 on: 29/01/20, 15:22 »
    Congratulations mumsey2be. Just delighted for you .....enjoy every second. ^blueted^ ^blueted^

Offline LilyBeau

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #235 on: 30/01/20, 16:12 »
    Hi @mumsey2be

Congratulations! That's so wonderful to hear and thank you for sharing. I feel really happy and joyous for you. I imagine it was a long and difficult road getting to this wonderful place.
    Thank you for your kind wishes. I am roughly 3 weeks away from our ET. The donor starts her stim meds next week. To say I am losing my mind is an understatement. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Nervous it won't work. Excited because it might. Each day I also continue to grieve a little for the loss of my own fertility, but it's brief and simply serves as a reminder that I am going to be such a lucky mummy if this ET works.

Any advice on how to cope with the anxious build up to the transfer? I feel this is the hardest part....but then there's the tww. Argh!
    xx