* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 13073 times)

0 Members

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« Reply #30 on: 8/03/19, 17:14 »
Iím pretty sure they will curlygirl - my first 2 fresh cycles was day 3 that resulted in my first 2 children- both times I had 2 embies put in and both times the one took.
My last time I had only 1 day 5 (fresh) put in and  it worked with my last baby.
Are you using donor sperm as well ?
All exciting stuff

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #31 on: 8/03/19, 21:16 »
    Hi

Donors D10 follicle scan today. I didnít hear from my clinic today. Not sure what to think.

Fresh cycle so they need to give my husband at least three days notice ..  hope itís going ok??

Maybe she needs another scan next week first ???

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #32 on: 9/03/19, 08:08 »

Hi :)

How are you all?

Betty21- did you manage to get more patches from your GP? You are going to pack this weekend, how exciting, not long to go! How are you feeling about this cycle?

CurlyGirl1225- I'm really sorry that the clinic didn't contact you yesterday. Did you try to call them this morning? Fingers crossed you'll receive good news!

I'm flying back home this afternoon, can't wait to sleep in my own bed again. I'm a notorious early tester so I'll know the outcome by end of next week!

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!
    x

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #33 on: 9/03/19, 08:58 »
    Exciting stuff besidetheseaside - so when do you think you will test? I see on here that a lot test as early as 4 days after transfer.
    Safe journey home x

Curlygirl maybe the clinic will contact you today - my clinic always said to remain from sex 3 days before and my DH had to take a antibiotic drink to clean out everything- does your clinic say the same?

AFM - got my euros yesterday as Iím paying for treatment in cash so starting to feel very real now and packing as commenced so Iím on a roll. In the meantime Iím  in the middle of preparing for my little ones birthday party only got to deal with 25 5year olds......

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #34 on: 9/03/19, 09:32 »
    Hi

Yes weíve got an antibiotic ready for my DH to take the day before too. I can pay the n cash too for a discounted rate but Iíve never been brave enough to carry that amount of cash with me me. Itís a full fresh cycle so lots of euros

Yes I could call. All communication is generally by email so I guess Iíll just wait.

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #35 on: 9/03/19, 13:02 »
    Hi

I tried calling the clinic. No answer there at the weekend so just email.

I guess if I needed to do anything I would have heard. So looks like transfer will be a good week away yet.

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #36 on: 10/03/19, 16:32 »
    Hi

They called!  egg collection Tuesday and my D5 transfer on Sunday!

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #37 on: 10/03/19, 18:26 »
    Hi CurlyGirl1225

That's good news! When are you flying out? Is your husband flying out tomorrow or Tuesday? I'm so excited for you, not long to go! Fingers crossed for a good number of blastocysts!

Betty21- How did the birthday party go? I know that feeling flying around with so much cash.I flew out to Istanbul once with £3000, I was a bit scared to be honest as I was on my own. I carried it on my body!

I'm going to test end of the week probably, no symptoms really, start to get concerned. I hate the 2WW!!!

xx

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #38 on: 10/03/19, 20:26 »
    Hi

Heís going there and back on Tuesday.

Iíll go Saturday morning and stay until Monday. It was tricky to get flights today so Iím going to make the most of two nights away alone.

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #39 on: 11/03/19, 10:22 »
    Brilliant news curlygirl can your clinic confirm they can get D5 embryos?  I know on both my first 2 fresh  cycles  we ended up having to have D3 so I was glad we was already out in Spain. So if you are having transfer on Sunday Iím having mine on the Monday so fingers crossed itís works for both of us x

How are you feeling besidetheseaside? And symptoms yet?

Party went well - very loud  but all had fun!
    So I leave for Spain tomorrow - all packed, nervous but excited.