* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 13075 times)

0 Members

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« Reply #70 on: 19/03/19, 15:42 »
Hi :)

How's everyone?

CurlyGirl1225- have you spoken to your clinic already?
Have you got any symptoms yet? I had cramping from day 4 to 9 after transfer.

Betty21- how are you feeling? Did you get home safely?

Esj- did you get an update on the embryos? Are you getting excited already?

Got my first beta back which is 550, 16 days post ovulation.
I'm going for another one tomorrow. I'm still spotting a bit on and off but try not to be concerned as it seems quite common.

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #71 on: 19/03/19, 15:55 »
    Hi

Nice to hear from you today. Not sure what those betas mean but Iím sure youíve googled the range for 16po. Are you on progesterone and estrogen?

I asked my clinic what the minimum was for their DE programme and itís 6 eggs. I will see if I get an update after their internal meeting tomorrow.

Tiny cramps again on and off today. But I think thatís the progesterone.

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #72 on: 20/03/19, 10:35 »
    Hi all

How are you all doing?

I still have an annoying cold. I have an odd taste on my mouth today. Could that be something?   I have such low odds with these embryos but I canít help cling to some hope

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #73 on: 20/03/19, 11:39 »
    Hi CurlyGirl1225

The 2ww is hard, I know exactly how you feel.
    I've heard of an odd taste in your mouth which could be a very first sign :)
    My friend from Switzerland had 3BC and 4CC blastocysts transferred 4 years ago and the clinic told her that she shouldn't expect to get pregnant but she did and she had twins! There's always hope, never give up on them!
    Are you testing 6dp5dt? A frer should show you a line 6 days after transfer.
    My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!
    Stay strong and positive! xx

Offline esj

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #74 on: 20/03/19, 12:09 »
    HI Seaside/All
    Yes I had good news yesterday 10 embryos were still going including 4 x 8 cells G1 and 2 x 6 cells G1. Will transfer tomorrow at Blastocyst stage so hopefully on track. Still freaking out a but about transferring two but Penny says it is the best option and maximises the chances so all being well will be doing that tomorrow.
    Curly still crossing everything for you.
    XXX

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #75 on: 20/03/19, 12:11 »
    Hi everyone I got home from Spain last night and must say a relief to get in my own bed !
    Feel like I had been gone ages.
    Tummy cramps on and off - otherwise feel fine. My clinic have told me to test 9dpt but I probably will before hand - donít feel particularly confident but trying not to think about it too much.
    Howís everyone else getting on? X

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #76 on: 20/03/19, 12:50 »
    Hi all

I love this thread. Itís so nice to know we are all going through  the same thing together

Bedside thank you, Iím holding onto your friends success mentally to keep me sane. Iím D3 today so I may test on D5. I mean why not!

Esj your numbers are great. Iím all for two. If this game is a lottery then two is better than one.

Betty you have been gone ages! Two days felt like an age to me and I was so greatful of the break. Why arenít you feeling confident?

Iím wondering if my clinic will email me after their review meeting today? I mean any refund or compensation they were suggesting would totally depend on the success of the two that Iíve got on board.  I wouldnít be surprised if they wait for my OTD

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #77 on: 20/03/19, 14:12 »
    Finger crossed they will curly but I suspect they wonít even talk about it until your OTD -I remember my first cycle I had 14 eggs  from my 22 year old donor and only 2 was put in on day 3 coz they wasnít gonna make day 5 - we had none to freeze and paid almost Ä7000 - but as I got pregnant with a singleton they didnít offer any thing - I guess as far as they are concerned jobs done even if it is disappointing you have nothing on ice ! do you have to have bloods to confirm or do you have to use a home test?

I think I donít feel very confident as this is my very first FET - trying to stay optimistic and not stress about it - worse case we are taking a family holiday to Spain in May so I can always try again - but we shall see what happens on OTD x

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #78 on: 20/03/19, 14:56 »
    Thanks Betty. What grade was your two in your first cycle?

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #79 on: 20/03/19, 22:28 »
    Hi all

Iíve deduded to start testing from tomorrow.  Iíll be 4dp5dt.