* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 13092 times)

0 Members

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« Reply #90 on: 24/03/19, 16:43 »
Hi CurlyGirl1225- congratulations on your BFP! I hope the line will darken over the next few days! Are you planning to do a blood test soon? So far everyone was lucky on this thread! Awesome xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #91 on: 24/03/19, 22:04 »
    Ha ha yes thatís true !  Thatís a great gang to be in then.

I think Iíll see how the tests go these next few days. My clinic usually asks for bloods but then itís up to me really. Iíd have to pay privately for them if so. Iíve had so many losses in the last 6 years Iím not sure what Iíd gain from bloods next week. I would have an early scan for sure though.

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #92 on: 25/03/19, 07:16 »
    No line today. Absolutely nothing. Gutted.

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #93 on: 25/03/19, 07:58 »
    I'm so sorry to hear that CurlyGirl1225  :(
    It's still early, wait a couple of days and test again.
    Did you get Immunglobuline or Intralipid infusions actually?
    I had a few BFP and chemical pregnancies and it worked this time as I had a few Immunglobuline infusions. Maybe you'd need that too?
    My fingers are crossed for you xxx

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #94 on: 25/03/19, 08:13 »
    Hi

No I didnít have any of those.  You think itís a chemical too then?

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #95 on: 25/03/19, 08:32 »
    I think it's maybe too early to know that. I'm so sorry that you have to go through that.
    Like I said, test again in two days and go for a blood test on your OTD. I've been there before, it's so worrying.
    We bought a package with 5 donor egg cycles (but we did one own egg cycle and 4 donor egg cycles) for Ä9900 and I've got all immune treatment included.
    Maybe it's something worth considering as you get your money back in case it doesn't work.

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #96 on: 25/03/19, 09:14 »
    Oh curly girl - are you using FRER? When is your OTD? Mine is Wednesday but was told only get bloods done if a negative.
    I always used to think CB was ok but I read some where that FR is more sensitive to picking up the level?

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #97 on: 25/03/19, 09:56 »
    Thanks both. Sadly yesterdayís tests and todayís weteboth on FRER. Which makes it worse.

After 6 years of trying I canít afford a refund programme. This was our last go.

Iíll test tomorrow but I think honestly Iím out.

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #98 on: 25/03/19, 10:02 »
    CurlyGirl1225- i don't know what to say. I hope things will change and the line will appear again.
    Did you speak to your clinic about the donor and if they'd give you another try? You payed so much  for one cycle, they  should really let you try it again in case it didn't work.
    My clinic accepts women up to 70 so you have enough time to save money and try it again. Don't give up, it's a numbers game.
    X

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #99 on: 25/03/19, 11:31 »
    Hi

Thank you. Youíre right it is a numbers game and yes we can keep going but we are in our 6th year and we said this year was our last year. I think if the clinic help etc then yes Iíd try again. My husband is totally exhausted from it all though which I understand. I think women have more fight in them