* Author Topic: Anyone with or recently had DE at Crown IVF?  (Read 1291 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Anyone with or recently had DE at Crown IVF?
« Reply #10 on: 12/11/19, 02:34 »
Thatís not too bad then, some of the clinics charge so much for added on extras as well  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline LateBloom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 15/02/20, 00:16 »
    Hi ladies,

I went to Crown IVF in Famagusta in mid-January for an FET with donor egg/sperm. The trip went smoothly and the clinic within the hospital was immaculate - super clean and modern. Currently 5 weeks pregnant and crossing fingers/toes/eyes/legs that this little one sticks around. Scan end of next week. Very excited/nervous/surreal!!!

Anyone looking for information about Crown, please do ask as I couldn't find much on line before I went out to Cyprus. X

Offline Davidaa11

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 17/02/20, 00:05 »
    Hi LateBloom,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm currently researching clinics in North Cyprus to decide which to go for DE treatment.
    Could you please send their contact details and ivf co-coordinator etc.  I had a look online but couldn't access the 'Contact' page easily.

Many thanks.

Offline LateBloom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 17/02/20, 17:02 »
    Thanks very much @Davidaa11. It's all a bit surreal!!! This is my 9th round in 10 years so I'm really hoping it's a sticky. The English co-ordinator at Crown IVF in Famagusta is Jay Karatuna. Her email is [email protected]. She's great, very responsive and patient with my million queries. It was a super calm and stressfree procedure at Crown IVF. Would recommend highly. They were also able to arrange a known egg donor that matched my physical characteristics. Let me know if you want any further details!

Offline Davidaa11

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 18/02/20, 11:12 »
    Hi LateBloom,

Many thanks for the email contact.   

Wow, 9th round...you sure deserve this joy and happiness have been through many cycles.
    Sending you all the positive vibes in your pregnancy and beyond.

Dav xx

Offline LateBloom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 21/02/20, 21:21 »
    Thanks Dav!! Scan was today and little hearbeat thumping away at 6 weeks and 2 days. Very exciting and nerve-wracking!! Hope your plans are going well 😊