* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 42059 times)

0 Members

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #10 on: 22/02/19, 10:49 »
Got everything crossed transfer goes ahead today & wow 8 frosties is a good number (chinese lucky no.)  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^  Will you transfer 2 again?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 22/02/19, 12:13 »
    Hello to all, I have transferred 3 😬😂🥰😲. We shall see what happens on this two week wait. Currently in bed waiting to be told I'm okay to get dressed. I feel like I have been here for ages.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 22/02/19, 12:14 »
    Congratulations! We may just have missed you. We got back from there about an hour ago.

To all who want to know: Dr F and Irem are absolute stars!!! Love them.

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 22/02/19, 13:16 »
    Congrats on being Pupo Sporty Spice  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 22/02/19, 19:36 »
    Sporty spice wishing you all the best. I also transferred 3 when I went. Tinseltown best of luck with getting lots of healthy blasts x

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 22/02/19, 20:16 »
    Thank you for the good luck vibes 🤞

All four in the vial had defrosted fine but I definitely wasn't going to have all four back, so it's ashame one little embie has gone to waste. The clinic wanted an extra 1000 to freeze just that one on it's own & I already have a separate vial of four in the deep freeze. All that hard work to make it & it goes to waste. I think I would have rather donated it but there wasn't any mention of such a choice at the time.

Tinseltown it's ashame we must have just brushed shoulders today.
    How did you get on? Do you have your transfer day?

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 22/02/19, 20:23 »
    My lining is a bit on the thin side (7mm), so we did a Neupogen wash and upped the meds.

Dr F said it should be ready by the transfer date in 5 days time. Now waiting to see how many eggs fertilised and how many will pass PGD.

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 22/02/19, 20:29 »
    That sounds promising. I ended up eating/ drinking pomegranate juice and whether that works I don't know.
    Did you have the embryscope? I enjoyed looking at the daily updates.
    For transfer today, one of the ladies filmed on her phone and social media'd over to me. Rather strange little white 'blobs'  returning back.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 22/02/19, 20:34 »
    Yes, we literally just returned from the supermarket with fresh pomegranates and pomegranate juice!!! Great minds...

Im getting used to Cyprus, and I feel relatively safe and relaxed. Might help that we rented a place in a residential area this time, with the tamest and cutest dogs around (still wondering whether theyre well-cared for street dogs or are owned by a neighbour) demanding petting each time we step out of the house.

No embryoscope this time as its under maintenance for the next few days, but its fine as were doing PGD anyway.

Sporty Spice are you staying in Cyprus longer and making it more of a holiday? Or are you off back home soon?

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 23/02/19, 01:43 »
    We're here until the 1st March & rented our own place via Airbnb situated just north of Nicosia. Clinic is 15 mins by car. It's okay but heating is temperamental (not great when it's 7 at night) so we have decided to add a hotel or two into the mix.