* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 42058 times)

0 Members

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #100 on: 31/03/19, 08:46 »
@Clarabelle I asked this question about 8 months ago and was told that there was only a two year option due to the liquid they store our embies in. Ä1000 seems a lot doesn't it?! My friend in Spain pays Ä200 each year.
I also wanted to do a natural FET but told this wasn't possible for anyone otherwise the body wouldn't accept our snow babies back.

BTW thank you for the congratulations messages.

Good luck to those having impending births & well wishes to those returning to Cyprus soon.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #101 on: 31/03/19, 17:05 »
    Thanks Daisyboo I will. I do remember a post when the clinic was still with old team.

Yes Sporty it does seem expensive. Especially since I have only 1 frostie. Traveling from Canada is pricy and time consuming and I feel unlikely to happen this year. We just moved to a rented house and financially that ties up any extra money. I donít really want to wait 2 years after this December as I would be turning 50. I will write and ask though.

X

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #102 on: 3/04/19, 15:54 »
    Hi ladies
    Hope your all doing well.
    I'm looking to cycle again with Dr firdevs. I cycled with team miracle in 2017 and had a sucess first cycle. Now I know the teams have split and I'm so confused. I want to go to Dr firdevs and its her who made my cycle successful and not the marketing team. What would you ladies say? Xxx

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 3/04/19, 16:22 »
    Hi Roxy
    The split did happen while i was in the middle of my treatment and it wasn't well explained to me, they kept it on a need to know basis. But i had a break to fix my womb via a hysterescopy and this was done by dr F herself. i am currently in cyprus and have just had a FET and i opted for dr F to do it. So just waiting to know if its been successful.

All the best with what you will eventually decide.

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 3/04/19, 17:14 »
    Roxy I also went in 2017 end of November but I would choose Dr Firdevs. Embryologist is the same and the nurses as well as hospital which would be most important. Though I had slow communication problems with Team Miracle I do credit them for helping me at the beginning and learning how to go about my cycle. Congrats on your little girl. X

Ruthannah best of luck.x

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #105 on: 3/04/19, 17:16 »
    Hi Ruthannah
    Thanks for replying. That's given me some peace of mind that your cycling with Dr firdevs. She's an amazing Dr.
    I can't wait to hear your results. Fingers crossed for you hun. Hope it a goes well for you. I think I will cycle with Dr firdevs again. Is she still based in the kolan? Also what's the rest of the team like?as with team miracle they were all fluent English speakers and some were from UK so made it easy for me to communicate xxx

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    « Reply #106 on: 4/04/19, 18:40 »
    They moved to their new place,(last week) I was there today for a beta, its called miracle hospital and not far from british kolan hospital.

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #107 on: 4/04/19, 23:45 »
    Aaaw OK that's good then. How did your beta go x

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 5/04/19, 11:45 »
    Roxy I had contacted my link from TM 2016 not knowing any difference in any changes. The FET was all set up as usual including cabs, and from my understanding as the snow babies are at Kolan, you still get treated there unless a new patient or resources are limited. A member of the old TM, Umit was at Kolan who had taken payment on the day and returned to the Vita building (the newer hospital closer to the boarder point) when transfer was completed. I was told if I was going back for further FET then it would still be at the Kolan and I would contact Nicole or the team as in the past.

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 5/04/19, 18:16 »
    If I returned for a fet with dr F as an old patient would I not still be at Kolan British hospital? I was not aware of her moving to a new building. Thought TM did. Thanks