* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 42065 times)

0 Members

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #110 on: 6/04/19, 08:22 »
From my understanding Roxy, you would still be at the Kolan. I think the doctor may have a foot in both camps but as far as I'm aware, she hasn't moved and based at Kolan.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 7/04/19, 11:10 »
    Hello All,
    I am new to Fertility  Friends. I am 56 years old. I went to Cyprus last September  for treatment  but got a BFN and was absolutely devastated. Very stressful. However finding this site has given me lots of hope. I am hoping to go back to Cyprus within the next few weeks but looking at  previous conversations am a bit confused.  I saw Dr Firdevs in September under TM and since then there has been a split. I have heard good things about the new Dr Vedat but now don't know whick way to go.  Can anyone give me some of their thoughts on this.  I have been in contact with current TM and they're  talking about  Dr Vedat.  Thanks

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 7/04/19, 12:41 »
    Hi sporty spice
    I have no frozen embies so it'll be a fresh cycle for me. As far as I'm aware Dr firdevs is still at kolan and team miracle have moved. Because I've had a successful cycle with Dr f I don't really want to go to any other Dr. I will stick to Dr firdevs and see how my next cycle comes out x

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 8/04/19, 12:25 »
    Hi roxy
    Just to let you know I was in Cyprus for 2 weeks part treatment part holiday so I managed to have my fet at the Koran hospital by dr F and last week on the 4th I went for a beta at their new hospital which is quite close to kolan hospital and Irem did say they had moved on the 1st and their hospital is called miracle hospital
    So at the kolan itís the other team (dr V)
    Hope that helps

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #114 on: 8/04/19, 17:44 »
     Hi Irisa , i cannot advice you since I went before the spit but I would go with dr Firdevs if we are able to return for our frostie. Iam not sure if there is a difference in price, perhaps someone would know. Wishing you luck. I was 46 for my transfer. X

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #115 on: 8/04/19, 21:01 »
    I too have frosties from July 2018 since their messy divorce as someone put it, I requested to have in writing who has authority to them. As I've just given birth 5days ago I'm unsure if I will at all be going back for my 3 amigo's but at least I know that my frosties are stored under the care of the Kolan hospital. Dr. F did my transfer & I'm most grateful to her & the TM team because my son now has his beautiful baby sister asleep in the next room. I can't thank them enough & I'm just so happy in that I went there after a gut feeling I had. I just jumped the bullet & went with it & it bloody well worked  ^reiki^ ^reiki^  I hope each & everyone of you get lucky xx

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 9/04/19, 04:02 »
    3babies congratulations on your new baby. Since your username is 3babies perhaps another someday. Iam very
    grateful too that we had success.  ^pinkted^  Very pleased for you and reassuring the embryos are safe no matter what we decide. X

Also wish luck for everyone.x

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 10/04/19, 10:46 »
    Hey Ruthannah thanks for that, makes things alot clearer for me. All the best to you hun. When do you test hun xx

3babies congrats on your bundle of joy hun. Its such a blessing. I can't thank Dr f enough for making my dream come true. X

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #118 on: 10/04/19, 12:37 »
    Hi Clarabelle 71, thank you. I only knew of a split when calling my coordinator to rearrange another cycle and was told of Dr Vedat. Dr Firdevs was nice and I would have gone back to her. I  could not find out anything about Dr Vedat although through this site someone said he is nice too. What might make me go to Dr Vedat is that he claims to be the only clinic in Cyprus offering EmbryoGen and BlastGen and I  was wondering if anyone out there has used it. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. 

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #119 on: 10/04/19, 16:27 »
    Roxy & Clarabelle thank you ladies for your well wishes. We all had girls  ^pinkted^  (correct me if I'm wrong) my username was infact 2babies for years than in changed it. You never know what's in store for the future but 3 seems to be my number  ^reiki^  I'm very happy with 2 miracles I ain't gonna lie & the ivf does take over your life some what. But I do have 3 frosties so we shall see!  Irisa when are you planning to cycle?