* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 42055 times)

0 Members

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #120 on: 10/04/19, 16:45 »
Hi 3babies,
I hope to go to Cyprus in May. Everyone else please forgive me if my messages seem scattered I am still trying to navigate the site, I  am not very I.T. literate. I found the last cycle very stressful and no one to talk to. I am happy to have found this site, it gives me hope as I  was continually questioning myself. Making babies certainly does take over your life but what else can you do when you just can't give up. I am looking into alternative therapies to support my next cycle

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 10/04/19, 17:35 »
    Thanks Irisa, I never used any extras like blastgen.

3babies I read chance for a girl is slightly higher with ICSI.

Sometimes I think we cannot return due to finances and Iam getting older. However I feel sorry if we donít give the embryo a chance. Itís hard to think of just letting it go. X

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #122 on: 10/04/19, 18:06 »
    Irisa have you tried Acupuncture b4 & after transfer? also Intralipids infusion which is basically a soya based nutrient product that is administered intravenously. I know giving up is just so final but you still.have time to really think about your options. Thank goodness you have your baby girl Clarabelle  ^hugme^  I too.worry about age which will always be a factor one can not ignore sadly.

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #123 on: 12/04/19, 11:02 »
    Hi 3babies, sorry for the delayed response. I am going to have the acupuncture before and after transfer but I 've not heard about intralipids before. What does it do

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #124 on: 12/04/19, 11:47 »
    Hi Irisa, It's mainly used in patients with immune issues & it's a nutrient based soya product. In the UK I would pay up to £180 for a drip which is slowly administered over 2hrs or so. I think I paid about 250euro with TM & I had it straight after transfer but I also had one while stimming in the UK on day 7ish http://www.yourivfjourney.com/intralipid-infusions-during-ivf-hype-or-help/

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 12/04/19, 11:57 »
    Ok thanks I will ask whichever doctor I decide to go with. I  am going to try everything that will help me achieve a BFP.

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #126 on: 12/04/19, 12:16 »
    Precisely that Irisa, I wish you all the best. May will be here in no time at all. If your near to London I know of a clinic that would administer it also without a prescription that a lot of us immunies use  ^reiki^

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #127 on: 12/04/19, 13:22 »
    Thank you 3babies. I will speak to my doctor then make a decision.

Offline Padellina

modify
    « Reply #128 on: 17/04/19, 09:08 »
    Dear ladies, I have been reading your posts. Huge congratulations to those who realised their dream and a hug to those still fighting. I had ivf in the UK in 2016 and was blessed at my third attempt with a baby boy. I used to consider  those going through ivf with babies already somehow greedy but now I fully understand the feeling and would love to have another one (although of course I feel very lucky already). I am 41 and with very low egg reserve (actually my last two periods have been very irregular and i havenít had one for 40 days now so I might be menopausal already) I went to see my doctor in the uk and he didnít seem very hopeful although he said that I can still try. I am therefore considering DE or maybe a tandem cycle. I thought Cyprus would be a good option both in terms of wide range of ethnicities (I am black) and costs. However I am a bit scared by the logistics and the fact that they donít need to abide to EU law. Could I get some reassurance from you on this? Also how many trips to Cyprus should I factor? Thanks so much to you all xx

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #129 on: 17/04/19, 12:04 »
    Hi Padellina, we only factored in a trip to leave a sperm sample & then i went over to do my bit EC/ET they also have a wide range of donor's of colour as this was my worry but they responded via email which put my mind at ease. Have you yet made contact? I'm not aware that they don't need to abide with EU law (whatever that entail's) but naturally you want to trust their work ethic & I was rather impressed right from the beginning. The airport transfer was a complete disaster & my medication protocol was out by a day which raised my stress levels slightly but we now have our 2wks old (today) baby girl who is beautiful & healthy  ^reiki^  let us know if you need more info  ^hugme^