* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 42062 times)

0 Members

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #130 on: 21/04/19, 08:48 »
Hi Padellina, I understand also why you want another child. I found Kolan hospital clean and modern and I believe the medical staff do a good job. One thing that is different in standards is they will transfer 3 or even 4 embryos even if all good quality. However some of us are glad of that. Tandem cycles are very rare in other countries. My dr in Canada thought putting a good quality embryo in with a poor one was a bad idea though Iíve heard of some tandem cycles working. I was going to have one but dh wanted only oe and when it didnít work I went straight to de. Iam pretty sure they have a lot of different donors from many counties. You only need one trip to Cyprus for about a week. Best of luck. X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Padellina

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 23/04/19, 09:50 »
    Dear 3babies and Clarabelle,

Thank you so much for your answers. They help a lot :-)
    3babies, congratulations for your baby girl and thank you so much for finding the time to support others during these busy first weeks.
    Clarabelle, it is interesting what you are saying about the tandem cycle. I think I read something similar about combining two embryos. I have some health issues therefore I would only put back 1 embryo at the time. I understand that the freezing costs are quite high though.
    At the moment my husband is not 100% sold to say the least. He thinks we should enjoy what we have and doesnít really understand why I would want to put myself through this again given the health issues too. He also thinks it would be too exhausting looking after 2 little ones with no family support (all fair points but still..)
    Clarabelle, may I ask how come have you chosen Cyprus from Canada?
    Thanks again for all your support xx

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #132 on: 23/04/19, 18:17 »
    Hi padellina, yes costs are quite high for freezing as itís 1000 euros for 2 yrs. I would like to freeze mine an extra year if able. I know some posters that the Tandem cycle worked for so it can work but perhaps one embryo was not very bad in quality? In Canada they do not offer donor egg cycles unless you have your own donor or buy frozen eggs from USA or abroad( not legally sold in Canada). My dh speaks Turkish so I thought it would be more comfortable for communication with medical staff , also he could visit parents in Turkey as it was just a short flight. We couldnít do Tandem or donor in Turkey as not allowed. X

Best of luck x

Offline Deedee21

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 16/05/19, 19:33 »
    Good Luck to all you ladies chasing the patter of tiny feet.

I am flying to Cyprus for my treatment in June. I just wondered on payment, Iíve been told cash is the only option but t is an awfully lot of euros to be carrying around.  Does anyone have advice on whether cash is the only option please?

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #134 on: 16/05/19, 21:48 »
    You can pay by card or either bank transfer which would need to be made prior to treatment so that funds have cleared first. They charge you a percentage for card payments so I paid on cash. You can get 500 &;even 200 euro notes which is easier to carry. So NO, cash isn't the only option. Who told you this? I would just drop the team an email just incase things have changed since I cycled last summer  ^reiki^  June is fast approaching  ^hugme^

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #135 on: 17/05/19, 04:09 »
    Hey its quite safe to walk around with cash in Cyprus. I walked around with over 6k in my bag. So don't worry about the safety there. I was told its a 0 crime area x

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 17/05/19, 12:09 »
    DeeDee Cyprus is generally relatively safe compared with other countries but it only takes one opportunistic thug or a dodgy chamber maid. All went well with my second trip but I was witness to a robbery in Kyrenia on my first visit.
    I used part payment with HI-FX prior to visiting, cash when I was there and then some extras such as embryoscope on a card when I was there.

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #137 on: 28/05/19, 22:53 »
    Hey how's all the ladies getting on? The forum seems very quiet. I have been in touch with irem and I'll be cycling around October all being well x

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 29/05/19, 06:56 »
    Hello Roxy, I check in on a regular basis to see how people are getting along & you are right it has been so quiet.
    It's exciting for you Roxy, the months with fly-by.
    For me I'm showing around 6 days ahead of schedule and now classed as sixteen weeks. I've had three scans so far (private & NHS) and have already seen the baby sucking it's thumb and scratching it's head.

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #139 on: 29/05/19, 13:25 »
    Hi sporty spice, awww I bet that's so cute seeing baby suckling on its thumb, has your morning sickness kicked in? I'm very excited and was confused as to which doctor to go with, Dr firdevs or Dr vedat, my gut instinct has pushed me to go with Dr firdevs so I'm all set now. I have some meds left from last cycle which irem asked for a count, that will reduce the overall price. I want twins. Praying I have enough embryos xx