* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 42069 times)

0 Members

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #30 on: 27/02/19, 13:30 »
Officially on 2ww with two hatching blastocysts and one compacted morula that passed PGD.

We chose to freeze the remaining three hatching blastocysts that also passed PGD (so we had six in total that passed PGD... which is better than we had previously). Not sure whether we should have just gone with three hatching blastocysts instead (which we thought about)... but the morula would have been discarded and never frozen, and I thought it was best to give him (I canít believe I know the sexes of my embies!) a chance still.

Good luck for Friday, BabyNL2!!! Dr Firdevs and Irem are great! Youíre going to be in good hands.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 27/02/19, 16:36 »
    Tinseltown that's great. I would have done exactly the same with your choice. Here's trying not to look up every twinge on Google during the two week wait!!! Finding that difficult so far.
    I always thought it was Umit who was one of the International links at the clinic? Is Irim new-ish? I dealt with only Umit & Nicole on transfer last time around & only Umit on transfer day at the British Kolan opposed to their other base. Still confused by the split. I'm thinking I probably should have received some paperwork too showing a receipt & how many frozen remain etc but I did have my new protocol emailed over.
    Anyway all good here. I've had some light cramps & lower back discomfort with sore boobs so I hope it's all heading in the right direction & not an early warning for a period.

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 27/02/19, 19:26 »
    Congrats ladies on being pupo. Really hoping for you both. Tinseltown that sounds wise to use all embryos. Now you will have that extra to freeze. Good to know you were in good hands.

Sporty Spice, Were you still with Umit this time? You still had dr Firdev?I had Hakan and Dave at hospital last time but Julie on email and Umit on phone..I remember being convinced I would get a negative test as kept feeling cramping like period was coming. I always did cramp with period.

Wishing all the best xxxxx

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 27/02/19, 20:12 »
    Sporty Spice - From my recollection, Dr F still honours existing clients through TM, but not new ones. Dr F's team are basically all the individuals listed on her website https://miracleivfcyprus.com/meet-the-team/. I had Irem as my coordinator throughout, and I had a great exprience with her: she's so positive and cheerful (and has cracking recommendations on where to eat!!!).

Thanks, Clarabelle71 - I hope everyone here on this thread will be as lucky as you! Hope the little one is doing well!

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 28/02/19, 06:04 »
    The muddy water has cleared. I looked at the original website before coming back out and as it appeared the same, logo, marketing team I didn't think there had been a big change. Even the gallery pictures on the original TM site still contain Dr. F.
    Coincidentally the building the old TM are working out of (not the Kolan) is where my taxi driver collected the meds for this round.
    Either way I'm glad Dr. F is still accepting her past clients. I didn't think about going searching for new websites under a slightly different name to that I used before. Finger's crossed if it doesn't work out this time around I will be getting to see her again with another FET.
    Clarabelle yes I had Umit with me & thank you for the well wishes. I thought it was strange he said Nicole was over at the other hospital & he was whizzing other there himself once I had my transfer.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 28/02/19, 08:11 »
    Just saw your earlier message, Sporty Spice Ė Were you not given a sheet showing how many embryos you still have left? One of the sheets I was given has all the info ó sperm parameters, eggs collected, fertilised, how many biopsies, how many passed PGD, which ones were put into the womb and how many left frozen... which is quite interesting.

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 28/02/19, 08:51 »
    Hi Tinseltown, no paperwork this time. Perhaps because it's a FET. I know I still have four frosties left in one vial. They did one thing differently this time though & this was a transfer recording of the embies going into the womb and this was then sent to my mobile. That's been nice to watch on playback.
    How are you feeling Tinseltown?

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 28/02/19, 08:55 »
    Yeah, I have that video, too!!! Watching it every few hours! Just hoping the embies continue developing down there!

Iím fine ó just taking it easy. Iím crap at the whole symptom spotting thing... not really in tune with my body! I mean... any cramping I have could easily be trapped wind or something!!!

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 1/03/19, 12:10 »
    How is it going, Sporty Spice?

Iíve had quite a bit of AF-like cramping last night which got me a bit worried and I have been quite fatigued all day yesterday. In fact, I had what Iíd call Ďa day in the life of my dogí. Basically, I must have spent 18 hours or so sleeping!!! Not sure whether itís the meds though.

Hope youíre all okay! Are you heading home soon?

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 2/03/19, 01:11 »
    Hello there Tinseltown!!! I arrived in the UK about an hour ago!!!
    Everything has been going fine (I think) & I too had lower tummy/ back cramps and some slight sensation in my tummy. Not sure if that might be partly the meds. Saying that, those sensations have faded & other than slight tender boobs, I don't feel any different.
    In addition I fell over on an uneven concrete slab today before my flight & I hope this doesn't upset any potential baby making. I seemed to style it out as best as I could but injured my knee and finger.
    I was checking when I tested last time around and had a positive following a negative at 8DPT but I have read with a FET the embie(s) can take that bit longer when trying to implant. My official test date is on Wednesday so not so far away. I might just do a HPT this weekend & take the result with a pinch of salt. The wait is horrible.
    Are you still in Cyprus?