* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 49048 times)

0 Members

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #340 on: 8/11/19, 05:06 »
Hi Ruthannah. Its a one off visit so I go in for one day. They draw blood, prepare it, and then inject it into the ovaries. So I am guessing its a bit like egg retrieval that bit of the procedure. I am only googling. I suppose everyone is different but I am 43 and after 14 days of taking injections 375 menogon for example I had 5-6 follicles. But they only retrieved 1 egg and it was a bad responder which although it fertilized it didnt progress. So I ended up with nothing at the end of my first cycle last month. So they suggest this treatment that i should do first. 

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #341 on: 11/11/19, 20:34 »
    That's not too different from me, Frankie! If you go ahead with it, pls let me know the results!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Gtaylor9681

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #342 on: 11/11/19, 20:55 »
    Anyone test around 10dp5dt and get negative and then get positive on actual test day? I have felt so shattered and emotional and tested at 2am this morning and got a negative and just wondered if I should bother doing beta test at dr Friday? Thank you x I had 3 blasts transferred and just praying at least one stuck x

Offline Adelphi

modify
    « Reply #343 on: 12/11/19, 02:51 »
    Hello Ladies, I was just wondering if anyone knows the cut-off age for treatment at TM/ Northern Cyprus. Thank you so much x

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #344 on: 12/11/19, 06:49 »
    Gtaylor9681 hi hun I can't help on the testing results but I can say you may have tested to early, some ladies test postive early on but some don't. It depends on our bodies. We are all different. Fingers crossed for you and praying for you. Is this your first ivf? Xx

Adelphi hi hun this isn't team miracle page, this is miracle ivf with Dr firdevs xx with Dr firdevs I know ladies 46 plus and much older if they have donor eggs xx

Offline Gtaylor9681

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #345 on: 12/11/19, 07:25 »
    I do hope so. I am confused with symptoms though and unsure if they mean anything or not. I have read on a lot of clinics websites that 12 days after is when you should leave it until so fingers crossed. Yes first time, I was so confident at first because Of how confident dr Firdevs was. She seemed so happy with my lining and said was best she seen all day and also very happy with 3 blasts we had. I have gone from laughing to crying over past few days because I never believe anything good happens to me.x this 2ww is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Thank you for replying x

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #346 on: 12/11/19, 14:56 »
    aww hun dont lose hope. What test did you use? Some don't be as sensitive? Also how old are you if you don't mind me asking xx

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #347 on: 12/11/19, 15:45 »
    Tinseltown Ok I had this procedure today. I feel grand after so while similar to egg retrieval its must be less invasive. I keep you all updated, They want me to recycle now again in December so there is no waiting after.
    Can I say also I was given CoQ10 100mg one a day. I am taking a long list of vitamins but only since September. So just before my cycle. So get your CoQ10 100mg. Dr F recommends it.

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #348 on: 12/11/19, 19:06 »
    Maybe l was over doing the CoQ10 I was taking 120mg twice a day!

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #349 on: 12/11/19, 20:09 »
    frankie_43 hey glad your procedure went well, I've not been told to take coq10, might be to late for me im already stimming xx