* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 48221 times)

0 Members

Offline Roxy29

modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #360 on: 21/11/19, 10:29 »
Hey ladies I'm OK, just hope my embies stay strong till day 5.xx

Desperatelady30 how many did they manage to freeze hun? I have heard fet is better but I wanted to get it over and done with. We might be in clinic same time then in Jan xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #361 on: 21/11/19, 16:48 »
    Hi Roxy, They got 24 eggs from me, 14 mature and we ended up with 5 frozen. We are looking at going around the 2 week of Jan for the transfer. Like you I was wanting everything done, it didn't even occur to me that I might have to do a FET before going out. So it came as a bit of a shock on the day, there were lots of tears!
    How many did you manage to freeze? Are you feeling OK with the OHSS?

Offline BabyNL2020

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #362 on: 26/11/19, 22:42 »
    Hi! Maybe we see each other also in January. We go back than also for FET.
    Is soon but still feels far away. How are you doing?

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    « Reply #363 on: 26/11/19, 23:11 »
    Hi all
    Just checking if anyone has had a face to face consultation with any of the cyprus clinics and how much do they charge for that.
    Many thanks xx

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #364 on: 27/11/19, 03:04 »
    I am going out again in two weeks time. Squeezing a week in for another try before xmas.  :-X

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #365 on: 27/11/19, 13:23 »
    Hey I've just got back yesterday, period has started today so will be sent my protocol for the frozen transfer. Seems like it will soon come round again  ::), xx

hey Frankie not long now, is it a fresh cycle or frozen xx

BabyNL2020 yes we may see each other. Have you got your FET protocol? I've started period today so will get my protocol sent, that way I'll know when to fly out xx

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #366 on: 27/11/19, 19:01 »
    Hi Roxy I am stemming again. On last attempt which was October I got only one egg collected despite 6-7 follicles. Was really shocked - didnt expect that result. The one egg was a poor responder. It fertilized but stopped progressing so it wasn't good enough to be frozen. So I am starting again. Waiting for period to start injections. I expect to start in next three days. It's a bit like being stuck at the starting block. Have applied to take my kids out of school so we all go for one week. They want fresh sperm not frozen. Last time I needed 5 days so I guess it will be the same this time. So like 13 days of injections.

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #367 on: 27/11/19, 23:11 »
    I hope all goes well for you Frankie, I'll keep checking to see how you're getting on x

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #368 on: 28/11/19, 08:28 »
    frankie_43 aww lots of luck and baby dust your way, will pray it all goes well for you. Has Dr put your dose up so you may get more eggs this time round? It's so scary as you don't know how your body will react to the ivf cycle. I always have 17 plus follicles, atleast 14 eggs and good few fertilise, but I'm always left with one on day 5.im grateful for the one but would have liked more to freeze xx

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #369 on: 28/11/19, 18:31 »
    I hope all goes well for you Frankie, I'll keep checking to see how you're getting on x
    Thank you fingers crossed I get past the first stage this time. I am doing testing so it will be an FET. Testing takes 6-8 weeks. It would be second half of January for FET. Or I will be back in January stemming groan. Be interesting to see if the PRP treatment I had November 12th out there makes any difference. I am taking the 100mg of CoQ10 which they gave me. In addition I also take 200mg of Ubiquinol which they said was ok plus a few other vitamins.
    Are you fully recovered now after the OHSS.