* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 48969 times)

0 Members

Offline lyagirl

• Un-Ranked
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #370 on: 29/11/19, 15:21 »
I have booked to go at the end of March 2020 just going through pretesting now.  Eek so nerve wracking!  Just wanted to say Hi

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #371 on: 29/11/19, 19:05 »
    Welcome Lyagirl and well done at deciding to take the ivf plunge. Time goes by so fast.

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #372 on: 1/12/19, 12:43 »
    Frankie it looks like we will be back there at the same time! I'm there for the 2nd week in Jan. I'm OK now still getting the odd pain but not sure if that's OHSS anymore. I've just started the pill to get ready for the FET, I hadn't realised how many tablets I'd be on for it!

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #373 on: 1/12/19, 16:44 »
    Roxy - That is just unbelievable one left on day 5 after starting out with so many and its unexplained. Modern medicine still has a long way to go.  You then have to decide to go ahead with the one or stem again before you transfer. I know youre going ahead with the FET. I was hoping for some to freeze also. I cant take a higher dose of medication 375 is the max or it impacts egg quality they said. About to start injections first scan is December 10th. However I am on Merional now a different med to what I took before which was Menogen.

Desperatelady30 How can you check that you are over the OHSS. Did they advise you of anything e.g. send over hormones tests to check that you are back to normal before doing the FET. Same to Roxy.

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #374 on: 1/12/19, 19:47 »
    Frankie - I was just told that I needed to have a period then my hormone levels would settle down. It was merional that I was on, hopefully it will work well for you!

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #375 on: 2/12/19, 23:55 »
    Please I need advice. Our transfer was dec 2017 resulting in our baby girl. We transferred 3 and froze 1. As Team Miracle and dr Firdevs were together 2017 we wrote Irem to ask if embryo was safe in 2018. We prefered to stick with dr Firdevs. As date got closer to 2 years we wrote we wanted to extend and told the amount and details to transfer amount. However got shocking news saying records show I had 2 embryos left but didnít make it to freeze. 100% I know at the time I transferred 3 and told 1 was frozen and it was good enough to freeze. We paid 1000 euros for 2 yrs. iam cannot believe what they are telling me. I know I have a  receipt and somewhere a paper to say it was 3 transferred and 1 frozen. Either they got it wrong or someone should have paid us the money back. We had wanted to save it. So terribly upset and not sure which clinic is responsible.

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #376 on: 3/12/19, 02:46 »
    Hunt out your paper work and if it says you have one frozen you need to contact who it was you paid the Ä1000 to, and show them your paper work, if they still come back and say you donít have any frozen then ask them why they took your Ä1000 as payment for the extra yrs freezing and you would like that money refunded ASAP as you paid it for nothing.

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #377 on: 3/12/19, 04:16 »
    I found the receipt to show I paid the amount and does list 1000 euros for freezing  but I have to hunt for paper saying 1 was frozen. I know Julie from TM was my coordinator and we paid with Hakan. I mailed Irem in 2018 asking if my embryo was safe and she said it was safe at Kolan.

Itís very upsetting as today is the date the freezing would end if we had not informed them. I had been waiting on Irem to confirm but ended up with that news.

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #378 on: 3/12/19, 08:55 »
    Frankie_43 I was also told after a period my levels will settle, I will have had two periods before I go for the transfer xx

Clarabelle71 so sorry to hear that. Try and find the paper that's states 1 embryo is frozen. Or if irem said it's safe at kolan then surely you have a frozen embryo?how can they say you don't and then have been charging you. Put your foot down and speak to irem, either they clear you on your frozen embryo or give your money back. What a downer when all
     this time you had your trust in them xx

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #379 on: 3/12/19, 18:29 »
    Both clinic are telling me something different. Iam going to try to get my medical record as if nothing was frozen I should get something back. Still a shock. As a couple we had decided to extend freezing so very disappointing and 1000 euros is a lot to pay for nothing. Even when I find my paper from team Miracle perhaps the medical record is different at the hospital. Also when I asked in 2018 if my embryo was safe I was told by Irem embryos were perfectly safe in Kolan hospital. She said embryos and not embryo but though itís just a typo.