* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 48958 times)

0 Members

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #380 on: 3/12/19, 18:50 »
Wow how very shocking Clarabelle I'm speechless  >:(  I too have been in contact with Irem as I too wanted our 3 frosties transferred over to Dr. Firdevs new premises. They emailed me a draft of what I needed to write & copies of our passports. Only last month something told me to social media Irem for clarification that they are now in receipt of our cargo which she confirmed. I asked her again in the same convo just to be sure & according to her "I don't have anything to worry about they have them" I still worry after hearing of a few who's frosties have been destroyed or didn't make the freeze which I don't understand as they've taken the monies for this service & it's not a car we're buying it's highly emotional. What are your plans now? I'm so very sorry this has happened to you  ^hugme^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #381 on: 3/12/19, 22:05 »
    3babies Iam sending you a pm.

We donít know yet. We need answers and need to request records. Itís very upsetting. Iam blessed to have a lovely baby girl but why are 2 clinics giving me different stories and what happend to our precious embryo? .

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #382 on: 4/12/19, 20:51 »
    Awful story Clarabelle. I feel awful for you. I hope you can get some proper answers and explanation. After what we all go through to get to where we do or hopefully do this is really awful.

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #383 on: 5/12/19, 00:11 »
    Thank you Frankie

Weíve been given the number for Dr Firdevs.

Contacted Team Miracle a second time but no answer yet.

Has anyone asked for their medical records? Is there a problem requesting them from Cyprus?
    Is it possible there was a mix up with freezing? My husband suddenly worried frozen embryo went to someone else.

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    « Reply #384 on: 5/12/19, 20:32 »
    I am so sorry Clarabella to hear this
    Have send a pm

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #385 on: 7/12/19, 23:41 »
    Clarabella - just seeing this now. When the embryos were transferred to the new clinic, did they not send you a letter to sign? My letter mentioned the number of embryos that were transferred and we signed it.

Offline Ddbboo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #386 on: 8/12/19, 07:46 »
    Clarabella, there is a lot of discussion of this on the TM social media group (which appears to have no staff as admin anymore)
    Pm me and I can give you more information.
    By the way, this is Daisyboo. I got logged out and forgot login details so rejoined,

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #387 on: 8/12/19, 13:01 »
    Whatís going on Ddbboo... is this the old TM guard?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ddbboo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #388 on: 8/12/19, 15:34 »
    I think itís concern about the split and what happened to embryos when there were hospital moves. Some people seem to be getting conflicting information.

I believe new clients donít need to worry and Dr F is at a new hospital with staff. Many ladies posting their positive results on social media.

I would advise you all get records for your own benefit.
    Some ladies have had to go back to Cyprus to get records or transfer embryos with paperwork.

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #389 on: 8/12/19, 20:10 »
    Thanks Ddbboo and Tinseltown I remember you both well.

I never did have embryos transferred to dr Firdevs clinic. We mailed Irem last year and told embryo was safe at Kolan hospital when clinics split. I only mailed her nov and was given bank details to transfer funds. I didnít confirm we wanted to keep them until late nov but told no worries and to wait to hear from her as dh said in email he wanted confirmation about embryo. She said to wait but days went by and then I was told there was no embryo. Our time was up dec 2nd.

Iíve searched for my paper saying 1 was frozen but cannot find it. I do however have a receipt saying we paid. I had asked for one. Frustrating I cannot find paper as have all with medications etc.

Yes please pm me Ddbboo I never had access to that Tm group.