* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46267 times)

0 Members

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #390 on: 8/12/19, 20:28 »
I wrote TM but instead of Julie it was Nicole that mailed. She checked and confirmed I was told it was 3 transferred and 1 frozen. However I wrote back what dr Firdevs said and said if that is correct I would need money back there has been no response yet. What happens if a clinic choose to ignore us? We are still going to call dr Firdevs but since Iam in Canada and dh speaks Turkish Iam waiting for it to be a good time. X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #391 on: 9/12/19, 13:09 »
    Hope it all gets sorted for you clarabelle, just isn't something you expect. Xx

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #392 on: 10/12/19, 06:36 »
    Iam writing a doctor at Kolan hospital also. If the report says nothing was frozen then Team Miracle should pay money back.

Thank you for supportive messages.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #393 on: 10/12/19, 08:50 »
    I hope you can get this all sorted, Clarabelle71!!!

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #394 on: 10/12/19, 12:28 »
    Clarabelle71, I'm sorry to hear your story and it is making me a little nervous too... such delicate matters?! Well, hope your FE(s) are/is okay.

Does anyone know if TM has an actual fysical clinic (with refrigerator where you rented a place for a FE)? Or are they a kind of support-team arranging all kind of things (hotels, information, medical forms etc) between families who want children and fertility-doctors?

And there seems to be a remarkable position of North-Cyprus. Cyprus is under EU legislation, but the North of Cyprus seems to have a different position because of history long ago... don't understand what this means, but might be important to know... Anyone know how this works? Is there legislation about 'trading' or do you have to arrange this all by yourself; make a document with a money-back-guarentee or someting?

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #395 on: 10/12/19, 19:12 »
    Itís confirmed by Kolan British hospital that when together dr Firdevs and Team Miracle rented the premises in Kolan British Hospital. Now patients are getting different stories. Dr Firdevs must be correct as itís the same as what is reported from the hospital that no embryo was ever frozen. I havenít talked yet to her personally on the phone. Team Miracle claim 1 was frozen and they had no knowledge of what happend. Iíve written Team Miracle again to ask for a refund but so far no reply since I asked last week.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #396 on: 10/12/19, 19:22 »
    Clarabella71, when I cycled with the old TM, my papers contained mistakes (incl. number of embryos, etc.)... so I'm not too surprised this happened to be honest. Hope you get a refund!!!

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #397 on: 10/12/19, 19:38 »
    Now what itís confusing is that my official reciept ( I got one for tax purposes in Canada) is Team Miracle but signed by dr Firdevs and lists cryopresevation 1000 euros. It would be given on transfer day and if my embryo or embryos did not make it to freezing after the coordinator did not inform me. Are both parties responsible? what are Team Miracle telling patients when they come for a fet? Sorry your embryo didnít make the defrost?

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #398 on: 10/12/19, 20:14 »
    Hey ladies has anyone had a sucessful fet with Dr f? I'm due one soon and want to know how good the chances are xx

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #399 on: 10/12/19, 21:13 »
    I'm due one soon, too, Roxy. Very soon, in fact.

I think when I cycled earlier in the year, someone came back for FET and was successful.