* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 42057 times)

0 Members

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #40 on: 2/03/19, 08:59 »
Ouch! Embies should hopefully be fine after a small fall. I mean... people who get pregnant naturally but donít know do all kind of things and still stay pregnant!

Still in Cyprus, but flying back tomorrow. I think I put myself on voluntary bed rest... basically just being lazy and only going out for food!!! 😊 What did you do with all the meds? I was given 3 months worth of meds and I think we might have to get a cheap luggage from the shop to get it all back home as they definitely wonít fit into our suitcases!!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 2/03/19, 09:27 »
    Finger's crossed!!! 🤞
    I had three months worth of the meds too. They do take a lot of room but I emptied most from the packaging. I kept a few boxes of each incase of any custom/ security issues had cropped up. As it happens all was fine.

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 2/03/19, 14:39 »
    Ok  I did it! Yes, I've taken a pregnancy test (just a cheap one from the local supermarket). At 8DPT it's showing as a positive & a good clear line. My downfall though is I'm also bleeding 😱! I'm just hoping it's late implantation showing .

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 2/03/19, 20:56 »
    OMG!!! Congratulations, Sporty Spice!!! I hope the bleeding is just implantation.

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 3/03/19, 07:17 »
    Thank you Tinseltown. The bleed was slight and didn't last half a day so fingers crossed I've seen the back of it. I've taken a digital test today and it was showing 'pregnant 1-2'. I will do the same with the spare digital in a week or so to make sure the hcg numbers are going up. I haven't booked a hcg blood test yet.
    Best of luck for your flight home & I hope everything is going okay with you too.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 4/03/19, 10:28 »
    Back in the U.K. and back at work now. Symptoms have mostly stopped apart from pressure sometimes, but that could just be the meds. Trying to remain positive.

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 4/03/19, 12:32 »
    IAww glad you arrived back safe & sound.
    Back to reality eh? I'm at work too.
    I've gone back to on/ off mild bleeding so not sure with me either. Have you booked with betas? I was going to save my money and thought what will be will be. It's not that far off until a six week scan anyway but I may just do bloods now too.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 4/03/19, 12:34 »
    Iíll probably be doing a sneak pee(k) this Saturday, but my beta isnít due until next Monday, so taking the AM off work and will go to a clinic in London... havenít booked yet though!!! To be honest, Iím a little scared...

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 5/03/19, 04:21 »
    Sporty I hope the light bleeding is nothing to worry about. I had a bleed when pregnant at 6 weeks and thought that was the end but it was a subcutaneous hemorrhage.

Tinseltown wishing the best for you too.

In Canada the beta was free, I just needed to ask the doctor I went to at the time. X

Offline BabyNL2020

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 5/03/19, 05:43 »
    Good luck Tinseltown and Sporty Spice.
    We had yesterday our eggcollection by dr Firdevs. We had 9 good eggs, so hopefully they will grow good. Now waiting for a few days for the PGD. A lot of medication or not? Figers crossed for everyone!