* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46261 times)

0 Members

Offline Roxy29

modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #400 on: 10/12/19, 21:52 »
Tinseltown hey hun, that's lovely to hear that you'll be going for a fet soon, let me know how you get on, fingers crossed for you xx I've started my pill to tailor my protocol and will be putting prostap injection on in a few weeks, how many will you be transferring? Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #401 on: 10/12/19, 22:48 »
    I only have three left... so hopefully, they all survive the thaw ^pray^ and we'd transfer all three.

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #402 on: 10/12/19, 23:19 »
    Clarabelle, I might think TM wants good PR in groups like this, but keep us informed.

I'd try to keep calm, you are right. The deal = save an embryo and here's 1000 euro. There was no embryo, so money back. Both parties should have known better and it's a gentlemen-agreement to give the money back to you with an apology. Let them decide who pais witch part of it.

Nicole has been very helpfull to me, but I had realy bad experience with her collegae's. Don't understand what she is doing there anyway, but okay.

@ roxy: I had a positive results with dr. F with a FET

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #403 on: 13/12/19, 11:37 »
    Guys... Quick question. Do you also get brown/pink discharge from the progesterone pessaries prior to transfer? Didn't have this until the day I started with the progesterone. I googled, and people seem to experience the same but it's freaking me out!

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #404 on: 13/12/19, 13:06 »
    Tinseltown lucky you I've only one xx

aww thanks mees, praying my only one embryo stays strong xx

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #405 on: 13/12/19, 13:50 »
    I had 2 eggs retrieved today Roxy, they told me initially 6 but I guess that was follicles and 4 then were empty. So waiting to see what has fertilised by tomorrow and the other steps after that it should make it through. While lots would be nice we only need the one that stays strong and sticks in the end Roxy!   

When is your transfer Tinsel I wish you the best of luck. I also am going to do testing so my transfer will be an FET when I get to that stage. Are you coming before/during Christmas.

Offline mama78

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #406 on: 17/12/19, 14:10 »
    Hi, I am about to have IVF with dr Z but I have now discovered this site and this thread where I'm reading a lot of good things about dr F, do you think I'm making a mistake? Are they equally good? If they both practice from Kolan hospital ( from what I can gather) does it mean they use the same embryology team etc etc? I would be really grateful if someone could advise because I also saw  always on this site that a few years back  there was a great thread about all the succeeding dr Z  but that thread now is dormant whilst this one regarding dr F very much active...

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #407 on: 17/12/19, 15:50 »
    frankie_43 I had my transfer today. Three little frozen beans have survived the thaw and all on board. Wish us luck! Dr F and Irem are great!

Does anyone feel any different post transfer? I donít at all...

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #408 on: 17/12/19, 21:35 »
    hi mama78 i know how daunting this journey can be. I don't know much about Dr z, but I know for sure Dr f isn't at kolan she's at miracle ivf hospital now. I cycled couple of years ago with Dr f at that time she was at team miracle and at kolan, now I cycled again in November and she's at her new hospital. I've had great experience both times with Dr f. I would say do your research and you'll see for yourself. Wish you luck with choosing. Feel free to ask any questions xx

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #409 on: 18/12/19, 00:17 »
    Best of luck Tinseltown. 3 is great. Not right away but had cramping later on. X