* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46266 times)

0 Members

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #410 on: 18/12/19, 03:28 »
Fingers crossed for you Tinsel that all will go well. Do you have to wait until the 31st and then test.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #411 on: 18/12/19, 12:14 »
    Go, go, cuddle up close, you little beans of Tinseltown!
    Wish you good luck, Tinseltown.

@mama78: it is hard to get statistics, because there are no independent institutes who collect these data on Cyprus. But all these IVF-doctors are educated and are trying to get women pregnant. That's for sure. I just check their C.V. and what they have done in the past. I wanted at a doctor who had a lot of experience and did not hop from one hospital to an other every year. So I will stay with dr. Firdevs.

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #412 on: 18/12/19, 13:23 »
    Good luck tinsel, praying thst they are snuggling in nicely xx

Offline mama78

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #413 on: 18/12/19, 14:08 »
    Thank you ladies, i'm just paranoid that what i read here are fake reviews from fake profiles, but you lot seem to be genuine...looking at your past messages some of you have a lot of history on this website, some others seem to have a much  newer profile...

@  Tinsel I am so very happy for you, I think I am swaying toward dr F, it's just my guts and the pricing is very good! For example someone else quoted me for a tandem euro 6.900 + euro 3000 for pgs ( up to 8 embryos), do you think this is a  reasonable/normal price for cyprus?

If anyone could write for me genuine review/experience here of dr F I would be very grateful!

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #414 on: 18/12/19, 23:25 »
    I had success  with Dr. F last year resulting in my 8mth old baby girl. This was at her old premises when she was with TM & I've recently transferred our remaining frosties over to her new premises. We went over in the summer with our TM miracle  child when she was 5mths to check out the NEW clinic, it's very modern & fresh. The staff, coordinator's all seem knowledgeable & speak a good level of English. The price you quoted for a tandem cycle seem about right but we also had IMSI & Embryoscope added on. You are right to do your homework though, we did & mr went over prior to check it out & leave a sample. Let me know if you need any questions answered  ^reiki^

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #415 on: 19/12/19, 11:09 »
    @mama78 I had a tandem cycle last year (unfortunately, it ended up in CP) and from what I remember, it didnít cost much more than a normal cycle (about £1k more?). I did have PGD as well.

Iím now 2dp5dt. No symptoms whatsoever. But then, earlier this year, when I had a fresh donor cycle, I had loads of symptoms (cramping, etc.) and got a BFN. Not sure what to think. Sometimes, I think all that cramping was because my body was fighting against the whole process, so maybe itís not too bad to have no symptoms?!

Iíll just distract myself over Christmas... what will happen will happen.

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #416 on: 19/12/19, 11:22 »
    Are they donor eggs you used this time Tinsel or your own.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #417 on: 19/12/19, 11:35 »
    @frankie_43 - Itís Donor. I gave up on my own eggs last year. No doctor (in at least three countries) ever managed to get many eggs out of my ovaries!

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #418 on: 19/12/19, 11:41 »
    Ok Tinsel. The word donor is bring mentioned to me now also. Is it the 31st you have to test. I hope it works out for you Tinsel. The best xmas present ever.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #419 on: 19/12/19, 11:54 »
    @frankie_43 - there is a mourning process involved letting go of your eggs and going down the donor route. That's something I think you need to be aware of.

I have friends and family who adopted and I come from a ímodern familyí, so Iím fully aware that DNA does not make a family. I have half-siblings I haven't been in contact with for nearly 30 years, and have no interest in knowing (and I have friends who are in the same boat).

That's why it wasn't too hard for me to accept the idea of DE (a week?!?). But I know that others have a harder time. My husband took a while to get around to the idea of using donor eggs (weíre still using his sperm), but heís on board now.

Good luck with everything!!!