* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46259 times)

0 Members

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #420 on: 19/12/19, 11:59 »
Do you have other children Tinsel. I am not able to let go of my own eggs just yet.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #421 on: 19/12/19, 12:01 »
    Nope — no other children. We wouldn't be doing IVF at all, if we already had children... or even just a child.

We’d just get dogs instead!

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #422 on: 19/12/19, 12:18 »
    I hope it goes ok for you Tinsel I really do.

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #423 on: 19/12/19, 14:44 »
    Frankie - How is everything going?

Tinsel - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Offline MrsCake

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #424 on: 19/12/19, 14:53 »
    Hi all,

Those who have done a FET with Dr F can you tell me more about it? Did oyu have a scan at home before you went? How long did you stay in Cyprus?  Any info would be great. Thank-you x

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #425 on: 19/12/19, 15:24 »
    I had a scan on Day 7 or 8 (after onset of period). Sent results over to Irem and she might then change your protocol slightly. Went to Cyprus for 4 days (arrived Sunday, left Thursday), but have heard of others staying even shorter than that.

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #426 on: 20/12/19, 04:27 »
    Desperatelady30 I got two eggs medium quality this time. None fertilised. I hope to keep going and to try to get a better result. Maybe I will meet some of you in January.

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #427 on: 20/12/19, 10:11 »
    MrsCake In 2016 I had a fresh donated ET, but mc and later that year a FET with a lovely baby as a result. No scans made at home, although it was asked, but I never had trouble with the uteruslining so skipped that part. I stayed 5 days for the fresh transfer and for the FET just 3. 3 days is fine for FET, but I wanted some flexebility when it comes to fresh ET. I didn't have other supplemented treatments (embryoscoop, all kinds of glues/mediums etc). Dr F made the planning/prococol with medication, but the communication/questions were usually answered by the coördinationteam. They arranged all transfer from airport and hospital for me. After the transfers I was instructed how to live and got papers with these 'rules'. Dr F showed were to look at during the transfer... she made it a very nice moment. I will go again in 2020 and have a scan this time on day 9 at home.

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #428 on: 20/12/19, 17:01 »
    Hi Mrscake
    I'm due a fet soon, I've a scan booked in a few weeks to check my lining. I will be staying 3 nights when I go got my transfer x

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #429 on: 20/12/19, 22:28 »
    I'm planning an FET for 2020 with Dr. F we had success with her last year so would love another miracle baby  ^reiki^  It was our first time cycling in Cyprus but I've had numerous cycles over the years in Europe & UK which resulted in my son who'll be eight next month. Hoping Dr. F can work her baby dust one more time for us  ^pray^