* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46263 times)

0 Members

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #430 on: 20/12/19, 23:38 »
Frankie - I'm so sorry to read that you'll need another trip out. I read somewhere that you have better chances on your 3rd attempt.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MrsCake

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #431 on: 22/12/19, 12:28 »
    Thank-you everyone thats really helpful. Although I'm having massive regret about freezing our 4 (donor egg) frosties in 2s. I'm 34 and I'm so scared of the risks twins brings, even more so now I've lost one baby :( The UK are so obsessed with Single Embryo Transfer and it freaks me out that I'm putting 2x good quality, 21 year old egg embryos back. Urgh.

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #432 on: 22/12/19, 13:30 »
    can you not ask for a single transfer? When is your transfer xx

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #433 on: 22/12/19, 13:34 »
    @MrsCake - I think there are very few people inserting two embryos who get twins. So I wouldn't worry too much about that.

And then you have the other extreme. My last few cycles, I had 2-3 embryos from donors between 19-21 inserted, but none of them took.

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #434 on: 22/12/19, 20:28 »
    Hello, I thought I would drop in and see how you lovely lot are getting along? Good to see how its all progress ING albeit
    it's rather concerning about misplacement of the frosties!!! That's just awful and deeply upsetting. I still had four in the deep freeze at Kolan and as far as I know they are still there. Nobody from TM made contact and no signing of forms. Does anyone know is this correct? My time for freezing is up in March butI was going to go for another two years.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #435 on: 22/12/19, 20:40 »
    Sporty - Have you changed over to Miracle IVF (i.e. Dr F's team... not the team that runs the old TM). I think you only have to sign release forms, if you are moving over to Miracle IVF.

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #436 on: 22/12/19, 21:23 »
    Hello Tinsel - Not sure what is going on. Nicole was my contact and Dr. F has carried out my last two transfers. Nobody has been in contact but just alarmed at embryos going missing. I'm guessing they are still at Kolan but who knows???!

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #437 on: 22/12/19, 23:52 »
    Still no closer to a refund. I had mailed what TM said to Irem but no reply. We still have to reach her by phone. TM donít take responsibility and say Dr Firdevs should do the discount. Seems no one wants to refund money. Please contact Kolan Hospital or Irem to confirm your embryos are safe and itís the number you thought were frozen.

Sporty have you had your baby yet? Hugs

Offline MrsCake

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #438 on: 23/12/19, 10:48 »
    I think that if you freeze embroys in 2's then you have to thaw them and transfer them in 2s....

I think its a 70% pregnancy success rate and a 40% twin rate....thats high!

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #439 on: 24/12/19, 00:16 »
    Clarabelle yes a baby boy arriving in the October (3 weeks early). A little miracle after all the heavy bleeds!!! We are good although he has problems with taking his feeds due to an extreme reflux issue. Similar to this my girl was the same and on reflux meds even now.

MrsCske I was lucky enough to have had eight frozen but didn't realise they had frozen as a 4 & 4. On my last round all four survive Dr the these and I transferred 3. It's strange but I felt really bad for the fourth.
    I'm extremely lucky and grateful in having two babies as a result of IVF but can't help to think that one day I would like to retrieve my other four potential little ones.

Clarabelle I think it's awful that not only has this confusion and upset has come about, you are now having to fight going forward vyi even retrieve the money back. We all hope this irons itself out pretty pronto. Representatives to the clinic no doubt monitor this board so even with the publicity aspect, you would think this situation would have already reached a conclusion.