* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46341 times)

0 Members

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #450 on: 30/12/19, 20:57 »
Hopefully those no's double as they should 🤞 what was your betas? Most clinics like no's over 50 but I've seen some as low as 20 on otd & have a live birth.... congrats on your bfp ^reiki^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #451 on: 30/12/19, 21:12 »
    Mine was 61, 3babies... but it seems like everyone else gets numbers in the hundreds!!!

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #452 on: 30/12/19, 21:57 »
    You probably need an other test in a few days to get you at ease again ;)

If you measured beta-hcg.. all the tables/figures are with notes that there are big differences between woman, but these are numbers from The Netherlands:
    5 weeks pregnant: 18 - 7.340

I even read that it is not the number that counts, but that it should double nicely every 48/72 hours.

Might be.... pick some happy moments too, Tinseltown. What will be, will be. Can't do more than be very very kind to yourself.

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #453 on: 31/12/19, 02:23 »
    Tinseltown good luck. I read a frozen embryo takes longer to implant so also think it痴 good to get another beta. Those woman with higher maybe did not have a fet. X

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #454 on: 1/01/20, 16:10 »
    Thanks Clarabelle!

I have another blood test scheduled tomorrow, and if it痴 another Chemical Pregnancy / Early Miscarriage, then we値l likely return again (I can't believe I知 saying this... I used to say this one would be our final go). I値l probably look at hysteroscopy, etc. before having another go though.

Weirdly enough, the only times we ever managed a BFP was when I did have an endometrial scratch. So that's probably something I need to do!

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #455 on: 3/01/20, 00:48 »
    Update: Unfortunately, it became another chemical pregnancy / early miscarriage. Going to get myself referred to look at what's going on!

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #456 on: 3/01/20, 03:05 »
    Tinseltown I was so hoping beta would go up. Sorry to hear. Hugs

Offline ruby_q7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #457 on: 3/01/20, 07:14 »
    Hi all, I知 so sorry to gate crash on your forum, I知 due to have a full cycle done with Dr Fidervs and just want to get some advice from others who have had experience with miracle Ivf centre

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #458 on: 3/01/20, 13:21 »
    @ Tinseltown. I'm so sorry to hear... take care

@ ruby. I had good experience with Dr Firedevs. With 'full Cycle', I think you mean using your own eggs. I went there to have a DE (because of my age), so that's different. But I have good communication with her staff and get advise if needed. Never spoke very long with Dr F, but got all my questions answered through her staff. After 2 visits with embryotransfers in 2016 I had a baby and now planning on going back this spring trying to get a sibling. Tip: if you are going to have embryo's frozen, keep in mind that if you have 3 in 1 vail, they can not be seperatly defrosted. And they drive on the wrong side of the road (left! Very scary haha), so I need a taxi and they can arrange it for you. For every extra (embryoscoop, all kinds of medication, extra vail), you pay... but that's with most clinics, but it is nice to know in advance. When are you planning to go?

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #459 on: 7/01/20, 23:04 »
    Hi ladies, trying to get dates confirmed with work for trip to Miracle IVF in Feb/March time, sorry if this has been asked before but where did you stay and do you recommend it? Probably will stay in Kyrenia and in a hotel to make a proper holiday of it (even though it'll probably be cold and raining, lol!) many thanks.

BTW Tinseltown - so very sorry for your chemical, hope you are okay.  :(