* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46269 times)

0 Members

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #460 on: 8/01/20, 22:44 »
The weather should be ok actually that time of year. Certainly not cold anyway. We stayed at Acapulco in Girne about 30mins drive to the clinic & they had a good selection of food. I booked accommodation on my own as it was far cheaper this way. I used www.goNorthcyprus.com

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #461 on: 12/01/20, 21:15 »
    Hi 3Babies

That's great, many thanks for the info. Good to know it shouldn't be too cold as well!

many thanks  :)

Offline BabyNL2020

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #462 on: 12/01/20, 21:44 »
    Hi! We are going Friday to Cyprus for our 3rth eggcollection. This time we do a frozen transfer. So now fingers crossed for enough good eggs.
    We stays in cratos and lords palace, both really nice!

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #463 on: 17/01/20, 22:45 »
    Hi BabyNL, oh good luck for your transfer have you had it yet? Thanks for the recommendation, I've seen a great deal for lords palace so we will prob go there, got ECG first thing tomorrow so will book afterwards, providing given all clear!
    Fingers crossed for you xxx 🤞

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #464 on: 26/01/20, 14:14 »
    Hi BabyNL how did your transfer go. I am over for another egg collection at the end of February.

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #465 on: 2/02/20, 14:10 »
    Hi Ladies,

I've just had a failed FET, I was completely convinced that it was going to work as issues are down to DHs sperm. We used 2 very good 5 day blasts, this was our first transfer and we are both devastated that it didn't work. I am hoping to go back in April for another transfer, this time using 3 blasts. Has anyone who's had a successful FET with Dr F got and advice/tips on what to do/avoid? I'll pretty much give anything a go now!

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #466 on: 2/02/20, 15:11 »
    Desperatelady30 so sorry for you. its awful when things dont go the way you expect. you know i cant offer advise on FETs but wanted to say I feel for you.

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #467 on: 9/02/20, 13:34 »
    Oh no, so sorry to hear this Desperatelady30, I know its really hard to bear. Some people do get lucky first time but if it helps I know the UK average is something like 2.5 tries? I know that helped me to know when our first attempt that turned out to be a chemical ( UK clinic). I know you will be filled with loads of questions, as I was, sometimes there isn't an answer. Sorry I cant be of more help, maybe someone else will be able to offer you some better advice. I hope you and your partner are okay. xx

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #468 on: 10/02/20, 12:21 »
    Thank you Frankie and Tanda, It's been really hard but booking our next FET (beginning of April) has meant things have got a little easier as we are concentrating on that now.

The only things I did other than take the prescribed meds was take coq10, drink pomegranate juice and eat almonds and Brazil nuts each day. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated! I've asked about a scratch but the Dr doesnt think I need one.

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #469 on: 12/02/20, 07:13 »
    Oh well done, so glad you have booked another try.  Fingers crossed for April! Sounds like you are doing everything you can. Just out of interest what protocol did they have you on?