* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46265 times)

0 Members

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #480 on: 24/02/20, 10:22 »
Hi Tanda, Kyrenia is lovely, I'm sure you will like it and it's definitely worth having a day trip to Nicosia, I loved shopping at Buyuk Han. We stayed in Lapta the first time we went and then Kyrenia the second time. We are going for 2 weeks on 29th March, we still haven't booked anywhere but we will get an apartment in Kyrenia. We hire a car each time too from Kyrenia Castle Car Hire to have a nosy around, they are really reliable. There's a good restaurant that was right by our hotel last time called Peanutz, I recommend you give it a go. The food was good and it has a big glass window that looks right out onto the sea!

I'm waiting for a delivery of meds today. I've been taking the pill for the last few days though.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Choupi15

modify
    « Reply #481 on: 24/02/20, 10:27 »
    Hi Desperatelady30 ,

Can i ask you or other ladies some question. When you cycle with Dr F  did you do any immune therapy.

I was told i have high Nk cells , LAD test ETC , usually need to do intralipids and steroid.

Anyone done that at TM or how successful have you guys been. i am so scared its my first time trying to cycle abroad.

Thanks

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #482 on: 24/02/20, 21:15 »
    @ xx Kelly xx... I have been reading your story for a while. I'm so sorry to read it has not worked this time. Wish you a lot of love...

@ Choupi15, it is scarry, indeed, but also exciting... good for you to go to dr F and her team. I will go in a few weeks...  :) ^pray^

I had a low dosage of prednol with succes with dr F, but before I also had a mc... well, just 1 person does not say a lot. I have searched at pubmed and nbci for some articles and I red the use of prednol(steroid) will help. I do have some doubts on Intralipid because I have no implantation-difficulties and I find a lot of articles about the use of intralipid and females with this problem so there not al lot I can say about that.

But Dr F will definite try to get you pregnant... that's good for you ánd good for her.

@ Desperatly30. I read you were not succesfull this time and planned again. Good for you to do that. Wish you a lot of love! I had a success with a FET a few months after a failled fresh (mc... it just happens... ), so my Tips & tricks... I eat a lot of veggie's (300 gr), fruit (3 pieces), handful of nuts, a lot of sports (more than 45 min a day; walking with friends, bicycle to work etc), no alcohol (or okay, I lie; once a week 1 glas of wine, if I'm not pregnant), no smoking and I try to keep my weight under bmi 26. Just keep your body in a good shape... There is not a lot I can do besides that. And I think the hormone-pills are of a bigger influence...

@Tanda. Look at that; I can wave at you in Cyprus, I will be there to  :) Did you have your medication sent from Cyprus, from dr F? I did not know that was possible... 

Have a nice evening lady's,
    Mees

Offline BabyNL2020

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #483 on: 24/02/20, 21:32 »
    Hii Everyone, we are going next Wednesday to Cyprus for our last trail. Just started the medication now. Last time we stayed in Cratos in Kyrenia.
    I travel up and down. This time Dr F wants to do fresh transfer. Hopefully we have some good embryo’s this time. Good luck everyone!

Offline ulduz

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #484 on: 24/02/20, 22:27 »

I had three transfers with Dr. F (two BFN and one MC) and wanted to share my experience with everybody. The thing I liked the most was that the patient coordinator was very prompt. Yet, I did not like that the patient coordinator, who does not have any medical degrees was answering/deciding some of my concerns. Most importantly, I did not like that the patient coordinator met with us at the hall and started discussing our treatment while other patients were sitting there. Privacy is important to me!

Dr. F was very kind and knowledgable. She tries to get you pregnant.

However, I did notice that they charge locals and internationals differently, which I did not find fair. We are all getting the same service, yet the expenses are not. They told us we will have a ride home (15 min walking distance) after the transfer yet did not. My husband was not with me, I had to call a cab and look for them outside as the driver could not find the location. I also did not like that most of the results were written on post-it notes. When I asked for patient records, again I was given a couple of handwritten results/information.

Right after my first fresh transfer, they kept asking money for freezing the rest, while I was laying on a bed and was told not to move much. I gave up at the end and told them to bring my purse to my bed so that I can get the money and pay them. Overall, I did not have a good experience. There were other minor things that made me reconsider IVF (in vitro fertilization) in Cyprus altogether even though I have a couple of embryos left there. 

Offline Choupi15

modify
    « Reply #485 on: 25/02/20, 10:10 »
    Thanks Ladies

@Mees_Going4Sibling : Thanks for the info and sharing your experience. Its so scary indeed. I am feeling nervous. Its kind of the last roll of the dice for us. I wish you good luck in your journey.

@BabyNL2020 : Good luck to you , i hope you get many fresh embroyos.  Keep us updated and what you do different this time

@ ulduz : I am sorry for your experience , but i went to different clinic abroad for consultation in different continents and they do different rates for local and tourist. Its kind of the way to be fair to the locals. Did you go somewhere else or you going to Dr F again for another cycle. i wish you the best in your treatment.

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #486 on: 29/02/20, 16:42 »
    Hi Tanda, Kyrenia is lovely, I'm sure you will like it and it's definitely worth having a day trip to Nicosia, I loved shopping at Buyuk Han. We stayed in Lapta the first time we went and then Kyrenia the second time. We are going for 2 weeks on 29th March, we still haven't booked anywhere but we will get an apartment in Kyrenia. We hire a car each time too from Kyrenia Castle Car Hire to have a nosy around, they are really reliable. There's a good restaurant that was right by our hotel last time called Peanutz, I recommend you give it a go. The food was good and it has a big glass window that looks right out onto the sea!

I'm waiting for a delivery of meds today. I've been taking the pill for the last few days though.

Hi Desperatelady30, that's great thanks for the insider info! I love the sound of Peanutz, will definitely give it a go. I hope all your meds arrived safely. Hopefully we will still be able to travel there in 2 weeks, Ive just read that 4 checkpoints between the North and South have been closed today for 7 days. We fly into Lanarca so we will be in big trouble if the border is still closed then  :-\  its a shame as we took so long to get the dates approved with DH's work that the flights to Ercan had all gone. I will contact the agency I think and ask if there is a back up plan in case its still closed when we go...
    I hope you find somewhere you like, if we have to go back for another try I will definitely be renting an apartment so will be interested to hear any recommendations!
    Fingers crossed all us ladies are still able to travel and the corona virus keeps well away from all of us when we are PUPO!  ^pray^

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #487 on: 1/03/20, 19:12 »
    Hi all, how are you?

@ Ulduz Thank you for your open story. I am a bit shocked. No privacy... that's unnecessary and rude. And what were they thinking... you would run off without paying? I'm sorry for you. You don't want that when you are trying to get pregnant at that very moment...  And I will keep that in mind.
    I have ordered before a transfer in a nitrogen-tank (7 days cool) from Denmark to Cyprus for DS. Just saying, so you know it is possible (and of course expensive...) to transfer to a Clinic you feel comfortable with, if you want it.

@ BabyNL2020 Did you have a good trip and (more important) did you get good results? I'm going in about 2 weeks and I was practical wondering: How are things going in Cyprus with the flu-virus... where the borders open or did you have to wait in line?

@ Tanda, did you contact the agency? I'm leaving a few days later than you and I'll have contact with them about a week before traveling. I find it exciting enough without the flu... but we will just have to adjust to it.

Offline Choupi15

modify
    « Reply #488 on: 2/03/20, 10:34 »
    Hi Everyone,

Hope you all keeping well. Can anyone of you please help me with some information please.

I have ordered my medication , it was posted on the 26h and i still haven't received them, i live in London. did you get a tracking number with your order or many days did it got delivered.

Another question i will be cycling in April , and looking to land in Lanarca and drive to Ecran by Car.  do we need letter from the hospital for treatment like i just read here that the borders are closed. I am panicking a bit now. its my first time and am gettign worried. My husband is goign on about the virus too.

Many thanks

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #489 on: 2/03/20, 12:15 »
    Hi Choupi try not to worry, I just spoke to my travel agent, only 4 checkpoints are closed so apparently you can still get across fine but there may be some queues . I'm content with that as long as I can get across eventually I dont mind waiting. Sorry if I scared anyone!
    I dont think there are any confirmed cases of the virus in Cyprus yet so I think it's fairly safe. X