* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46350 times)

0 Members

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #490 on: 2/03/20, 12:41 »
Hi Tanda, I did a taxi transfer from Kyrenia to Larnarca airport yesterday Sunday March 1st. They phoned to say they needed to collect us a half hour earlier as there were queues at the checkpoint. It was fine though - quiet at the checkpoint- one car in front of us - and it was the middle of the day. It was busy the Saturday before February 22nd - going to Kyrenia- which was unusual but I thought maybe its getting into busy season. Even that day we were through in less than 30 minutes.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Choupi15

modify
    « Reply #491 on: 2/03/20, 13:32 »
    Thanks frankie : I hope you are back home and your PUPO , good luck and wish you the very best.

Thanks Tanda : When do you fly ? Good luck and best wishes with your treatment.

Offline frankie_43

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #492 on: 2/03/20, 13:45 »
    Hi Choupi
    This is my 3rd cycle. I finally have one single egg fertilised. Today is day 2 for him/her.
    Fingers crossed.

Offline Choupi15

modify
    « Reply #493 on: 2/03/20, 16:41 »
    Crossing everything for you Frankie :) keep us updated  :-*

Can i also asked after your transfer how long did you stay before you fly back ?

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #494 on: 2/03/20, 21:30 »
    Hi Frankie that's good to know thanks so much. Fingers crossed for you! 🤞

Hi Choupi we fly out on Thurs 12th March to Lanarca. Good luck with your treatment too! FX for everybody! 🙂

Hi Mees oh exciting, so many of us going similar times! Yes I contacted the travel agent all seems to be fine they say there wont be any issues getting across. Fingers crossed for you too good luck! 🤞

Offline san2016

modify
    « Reply #495 on: 3/03/20, 02:46 »
    Hello everyone and good luck to all those cycling at the moment.

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing this thread? I am posting on here in the hope to gather some advise and relevant information about miracle IVF as this is my last round and I am a little confused about where I should go? I am 46 and looking at doing my second round of IVF using DE I looked at this clinic in 2018 however I got really confused as it appeared that team miracle had split from Dr firdevs and there were some really negative reviews about the split? So I went to a different clinic in Cyprus. I can see from posts that Dr. Firdevs quite clearly has got many ladies pregnant and would be so grateful if anyone could give me a little more information about their experiences? Good or bad? 

I would also like to know if immunology testing is available and does this clinic take this into consideration when doing individual medication protocols?

I have already contacted the clinic and got a short response from Chris has anyone had any dealings with him at present?

Thank you in advance to anyone that can answer a few of my questions. 

Offline Choupi15

modify
    « Reply #496 on: 3/03/20, 11:36 »
    Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well . Can i kindly check with those who has cycle before for a fresh cycle do you get your progesterone checked before transfer ?

Last time i did a cycle it ddint go through as i was told my progesterone is too high i am not too sure , can you kindly let me know what was your experience before transfer? 

Thanks

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #497 on: 4/03/20, 22:29 »
    Hi all,

Spring is on it's way. I hope for sunshine and a lot of positive news.

@frankie_43 : fingers crossed! must be so exciting for you.

@ Choepi15 : no, in 2016 I did not have to check the progesteronelevels and so far I was not asked to take this test. Is it important for every female to test? Or just for a specific subgroup?

@ san2016: Hi. I had a good experience with dr. F. in 2016/17 but did not like the communication with TM at all (very commercial/no empathy) so I'm glad they split. I didn't have any tests for immunology; got pregnant both times but first time I had a mc. All protocols I had, I had to take prednisolon in a very low dosage, but read in article's this helps to keep pregnant. I am planning to go again in about 2 weeks and so far I have had good communication with the co÷rdinator and no contact with dr.F but I don't have questions for her so far. But think you can just ask the dr if you think you have reasons for extra testing.

@ tanda : thanks for the info. Don't think they will be free of the flu at some point, but it seems they overreacted a little by closing a few borders. I will ask the co÷rdinator a few days before I leave.

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #498 on: 6/03/20, 17:50 »
    Frankie just wondering how you're doing? Keeping everything crossed for you! 🤞🙂

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #499 on: 12/03/20, 20:34 »
    Hi ladies we've just arrived in our hotel after a very hairy trip across the border where we very nearly didn't get allowed across into the North side. I'm sorry for anyone that will be coming to cyprus in the next month from the UK as they are not allowing anyone travelling from the south across into the North side who have travelled from UK, Germany,Italy or China from midnight tonight for a month. Our driver who spoke in very broken english said something about Ercan airport still being okay if that helps anyone. Good luck x