* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 42063 times)

0 Members

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #50 on: 5/03/19, 15:22 »
Hello to all,

Excellent news BabyNL. Finger's crossed over the coming days

I tested again on a digital clear blue & now showing '2-3 weeks' with official test day being tomorrow, so at least the HCG levels seem to be increasing nicely. I'm starting to think there might be more than one in there! The on/ off seems to have stopped again.

My GP in the early days wouldn't do any of the blood tests the clinic asked for so I haven't even asked about this.

Tinseltown best of luck for Saturday 🤞

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 5/03/19, 22:53 »
    Congratulations you're up the duff  ;D  I got 2-3wks on cbd the day after otd when hcg was just under 200iu hope you get strong healthy bhcg numbers  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ 

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 6/03/19, 09:54 »
    Great news, BabyNL!!!

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 9/03/19, 08:49 »
    Hi All! Unfortunately, itís shaping up to be a BFN for me this cycle. I took my sneak pee(k) and got a BFN. I got a BFP on this day when I had my CP.

We still have three frozen blastocysts, but I am getting quite frustrated. We have now had a total of 5 PGD-tested embryos placed into my womb and none led to a successful pregnancy. This time round, we threw the kitchen sink at it!!! Spoke to someone recently who unbeknownst to me was going through IVF at the same time as me. She was successful with round 6... after years and years of unsuccessful cycles and only after looking at Traditional Chinese Medicine on top. That gave me a bit of hope, but not really sure how long I can do this for.

Weíll go back for FET later this year. In the meantime, weíll just enjoy life as it is... and the freedom that one has without children.

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 9/03/19, 09:41 »
    Gutted to read this Tinseltown & was really hoping it was your time. As you say it's a sneaky peak for now and although it may give you a certain amount of heads up, the clinic set the test day for a reason so don't give up hope on this cycle just yet!  How many days are you away from your actual test date?

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 9/03/19, 10:38 »
    Sorry to read your update Tinseltown, have you looked into doing the era test? Although if you have had implantation before then it might not be very beneficial. Have you done testing for mthfr, factor Leiden, blood clotting etc ?

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 9/03/19, 10:45 »
    Thanks for your reply Stacey10 ó have done the blood clotting test before, which turned out fine. My chromosomes are apparently all fine, too. I donít think Iíve done the other tests though. Will look into that.

Any more tips would be highly appreciated!

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 9/03/19, 17:19 »
    Tinseltown Iam sorry if itís not looking promising this time. As Iíve gone through both a bfn and mmc I know how it feels to loose hope but what helped me was to keep trying. You have those frosties waiting for you when you are able to try again. How was your lining?  Iíve read some suggesting a sperm dna fragmentation test sometimes. You should have had good quality eggs. I had only a sonohysterogram right before my cycle last time. Hugs

Offline BabyNL2020

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 11/03/19, 06:10 »
    Sorry to read, hopefully also your 6th time is gonna work out! We are just back home again. They placed back 2 embryoís, one in compact stage and one blast. A little bit dissapointed that we had nothing to frezen. Now fingers crossed if one of these 2 is gonna work out! Getting already a bit nerveus!

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 11/03/19, 15:47 »
    Best of luck BabyNL  ^fairydust^

I know we only had one embryo to freeze and was hard as it was still 1000 euros. I needed to know though if it had not worked I could get a chance as dh said we could not have afforded a fresh cycle. Ivf is not only hard emotionally but financially too. Iam quite sure they used to take 1000 euros off price for next time so hopefully still do. X