* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46344 times)

0 Members

Offline Mees_2020

modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #500 on: 12/03/20, 20:36 »
Hi all,

Does anyone know how the situation is in Cyprus at the moment? Flights are not canceled for the coming days from the Netherlands, but I get the advice to not come to Cyprus from the Clinic. :-\

Anyone going this weekend or the start of next week?

Well, hope you are fine!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #501 on: 12/03/20, 20:48 »
    Hi - Turkish Airlines cancelled our flights from Heathrow to Ercan today, but they did offer alternatives but it was unclear whether we would be allowed to enter Cyprus. We then received the message from Miracle so decided to get a refund on our flights and wait until things settle down. We were due to fly on the 29th.

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #502 on: 14/03/20, 01:14 »
    Hi all,

I had to cancel :'( Cyprus is not an option anymore due to the corona virus.
    See the press release for details : https://www.pio.gov.cy/en/press-releases-article.html?id=12654#flat

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #503 on: 14/03/20, 04:38 »
    I'm so sorry Mees and Desperate that you have had to cancel your cycles I feel so bad for everyone that has had to change their plans. Everyone here in Cyprus thinks it will only last a month or so and that as soon as the weather gets hotter they're hoping the virus will disappear. I really hope you are able to get your cycles going again soon. X 🙏

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #504 on: 14/03/20, 09:43 »
    Well I guess you guys are the lucky ones after all, government just announced all businesses to close 2pm today dont even know yet if that includes the clinic. Very worried we will even lose our eggs if the clinic closes as they are still being fertilised , waiting to hear from embryologist. Not sure how many days old embryos need to be before they can be frozen if we cant get to clinic to transfer them. What a bloody nightmare!

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #505 on: 14/03/20, 12:28 »
    I'm so sorry to hear Tanda. I'm waiting for respons of the clinic....
    I sent you an PM.

Offline BabyNL2020

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #506 on: 17/03/20, 21:16 »
    So sorry to hear that Tada, we had 2 weeks ago our punction and dr F decided to freeze all good embryo’s on day 5. I was really happy to hear last week that we had 3 good embryo’s that they are keeping for use now. We should be there again on 1th of may for a FET, but let’s see how it is going with the cerona virus now.

Good luck to you all!

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #507 on: 7/04/20, 11:20 »
    Hi ladies has anyone managed to get meds in the UK using a prescription from Miracle? Which company did you use? I am being rejected by most of them as they say UK prescriptions only. My doctor is looking whether she can convert to  UK prescription but she not sure. Thanks

Hi BabyNL that's great, 3 good embryos to use in May! fingers crossed all goes to plan and you can have a transfer then.  :)

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #508 on: 7/04/20, 11:51 »
    Try Rigcharm pharmacy in London. Google them & contact info will come up. They take emailed prescriptions & payment over the phone if you want meds to be posted out. They're also know as Ali's chemist. Good luck xx

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #509 on: 7/04/20, 13:20 »
    Thanks so much Rigbaby! I'm losing my mind trying to find someone to accept prescription. Will give them a call. Thank you! Xx