* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46272 times)

0 Members

Offline tanda

modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #510 on: 7/04/20, 20:06 »
Sorry 3babies,  not Rigbaby!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #511 on: 9/04/20, 19:27 »
    Thanks for the tip 3babies got meds delivered today.  Used DHL, booked collection from London online yesterday at 4pm, meds collected by 4.30pm! Delivered this morning. Only about 20.
    Sadly looks like I've miscarried so won't be needing  drugs after all 😥

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #512 on: 10/04/20, 00:39 »
    Oh no Tanda, pls continue taking the meds just in case. I thought I'd miscarried due to a heavy bleed at 8wks the hospital even wrote miscarriage on my discharge sheet without scanning me (it was a bank holiday wkend) and I managed to get a private scan two days later & the heartbeat was flickering away. I really hope it's not the end, try & keep a tiny bit of hope  ^reiki^  it could well be a haematoma like what happened to me. Keep the faith & feel free to pm me if you need to talk xxxx  ^pray^ ^pray^
    What dose progesterone in oil are you taking?

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #513 on: 10/04/20, 08:12 »
    Thanks 3babies that's wonderful to hear your baby was still fine thank goodness you didnt listen to them! Still taking the meds, clinic told me to double the Polutex (25mg injections  not sure it's in oil) to twice daily, I'm also on 4 x 200mg pessaries a day too. I've been testing every day with internet strips just in case something like this happened (two previous chemicals) but sadly they are getting lighter since the bleed. I've even tried diluting my urine this morning after reading about the "hook effect" but fainter still. 99.99% sure it's gone but I will stay on the meds and get another fingerprint postal hcg test done next week just to know for sure. Really gutted as got beta result tues morning of 2921 and we were elated, then I had really bad cramps and bright red bleeding with clots Tues night. Thanks for you support xx ❤

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #514 on: 10/04/20, 13:49 »
    Wow those Betas sound really high, I forgot about those pesky peesticks so yes i can see why you would be thinking the worst. Did you check/test your progesterone levels when you went for your betas? If it's too low & some women's body's don't absorb it well so I would always check it at least once & yes the polutex is progesterone in oil. Hopefully the bleeding has eased up. All the best Tanda xxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #515 on: 10/04/20, 16:21 »
    3babies no I didn't get progesterone levels checked ☹ I bought online fingerprick hcg blood test as didnt want to go to gp and they weren't too keen on me going in either as not classed as essential care. I cant see how those betas could be so nice and high to then lose it.  Must be progesterone. To top it all off I dont feel very well now, sore throat and giddy ish head. No temp though or cough. 🙏

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #516 on: 10/04/20, 17:53 »
    How many weeks would you now be?
    Take a look at the immunology thread & read 'step 9' and see if any of that applies to you!

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=283000.0

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #517 on: 10/04/20, 18:26 »
    3babies I think I would be about 5 1/2 weeks. That thread is amazing thanks! Will have to re read about immunology theres a lot of information. X

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #518 on: 29/04/20, 11:40 »
    Just to update (I have posted on another thread so apologies if I am doubling up)  sadly scan showed no baby so dropped all meds and waited for period to arrive.

All okay now, still sad but moving on. Looking forward to final last try with our last 2 remaining embryos later this year (FX restrictions will be lifted). Will be a nerve wracking experience as they will be our last hope.

Hope you are all staying safe and well xx 

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #519 on: 30/04/20, 08:17 »
    Hi Tanda, I wish you all the luck in the world with your last 2 remaining embryos. Keep the faith & pray for a miracle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^