* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 46342 times)

0 Members

Offline tanda

modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #520 on: 30/04/20, 11:22 »
Thank you 3babies, cant believe this will ever work for me now but will give it one last shot xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #521 on: 30/04/20, 16:17 »
    Hi, I hope you are all keeping well, I'm so sorry to read that this time wasn't successful for you Tanda, hopefully it will work next time 🙏.

I was all set for heading out to Cyprus just before the lock down. I took the lupron injection on the 7th March, but then stopped all meds. I had a period starting 10/11th March. I asked my coordinator whether I would still ovulate in March after having the injection, she seemed to think I would but it would obviously be later than expected. I'm not sure if I did ovulate or not (probably not, apart from a little bit of light spotting of dark blood I've not bleed since finishing my period in March but I have had light cramps on and off. Did anyone else have the lupron/lucrin injection then not go for treatment? I want to know how long it will be before I ovulate again, I can't find anything online for only taking the injection once.

Offline Choupi15

modify
    « Reply #522 on: 1/05/20, 10:29 »
    Hi Desperatelady30,

i was on the pills and after i stopped i got my period. Gutted that our treatment got cancelled , not sure when everything will be back to normal

i hope you are well and taking care of yourself , maybe your cycle might have changed after the injections.

Offline Jay89

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #523 on: 10/06/20, 14:37 »
    Hi

i too had a lupron shot in march as i was due for FET. but cancelled due to Covid-19.
    is anyone restarting their protocol? and has anyone heard from the clinic?

Offline Choupi15

modify
    « Reply #524 on: 15/06/20, 15:23 »
    Hi Everyone ,

its very quiet here :) hope all is well your side.

Last i heard from Jess (the coordinator) the borders still not open. Anyone had any news or thinking to go somewhere else

i am finding the wait soo hard ,when i keep hearing so many around me getting pregnant am so confused :(

Let me know how you all are coping  :)

Offline Desperatelady30

modify
    « Reply #525 on: 21/06/20, 20:11 »
    Hi Choupi,

I know exactly how you feel, I'm so desperate to get back out there but then I'm worried about travelling and being in airports while the virus is still around. The last thing we need is to catch it whilst being potentially pregnant. I've decided if I can get out in September then I'll be happy, I'll be devastated if it's any later than October though.

It constantly feels like it's just been one thing after enough for us and I'm sure many of you are feeling the same 😔.

Offline Choupi15

modify
    « Reply #526 on: 22/06/20, 13:02 »
    Hi Desperatelady30,

Glad to hear from you , basically i am on the same board as you . We are looking end of August/September time and like you am nervous of travelling too. But cant wait to get on it to be fair. The waiting game sucks :( . What i am trying to do during this wait , is focus in losing some weight. Lets see. i really hope we can get on it as soon as and the boarder start opening and the Virus gone :(

Offline Allcrossed

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #527 on: 19/07/20, 13:13 »
    Hello is this the board for Team Miracle Cyprus IVF centre? If so please can you tell me if you recommend and whether you had your initial consultation via Skype as it doesn't say on their website.

Thanks

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #528 on: 22/07/20, 18:31 »
    Hi Allcrossed,

No, this is not Team Miracle (https://cyprusivfcentre.com/). This is also a team miracle ;) with docter Firdevs (https://www.cyprusmiracleivf.com/).

A few years ago docter Firdevs was working with Team Miracle (it is a kind of contact/administration-team between fertilisation-docters and patient I think). I went along with docter Firdevs (she and her team are lovely) to her new facility. Team Miracle are/was... how do I say it nice, commercial. I don't know how long they had the Team, maybe they were starting their business but they made some mistakes they should not have done. I missed the tlc ánd they had a lot of different fertility-docters in a row in short amount of years. Well, this is not a commercial... sorry. Maybe they are way much better now. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I never skyped with Team Miracle. Contacted by phone and email. I never skyped with dr Firdevs either; also by phone and email.

Offline Mees_2020

modify
    « Reply #529 on: 8/08/20, 10:45 »
    Hi all, I'm back from North-Cyprus and pupo ;)

I went to Cyrpus at the start of August, so want to share some information about traveling. The regulations can change, so check with your coördinator to inform yourself about the North-side/Turkish.

Check the information on https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/en/ (click on 'important announcement' or last updates) for regulations on the South-side/Greece. The Netherlands are a B-country according to the South-side, witch means I had to do a PCR/covid-test no earlier than 72 hours before traveling. Check how long it takes to get the results! You will have to fill in the Cyprus Flight Pass online 24 hours before you leave. That went wrong for me, because I did not have a zipp code of the hotel and then the form will not accept/sent... so I had to fill in a booklet at the airport before I could enter the plain and you will be questioned at Larnaca again. Well, all went well, but better to fill in the form correctly.

I had tickets to/from airport Larnaca and when I arrived, I went by taxi to the border at Pyla (Beyarmudu) and I could go the North-side, but was told firmly there, I was NOT able to go back again to the South. I went anyway because the Clinic is on the North-side (and I also knew there is another airport Ercan and a ferry/boat on the North-side to Turkey). At the border on the North-side (there are 2 borderlines; Greece side and Turkisch side) they performed a PCR-test and I had to fill in forms. Make sure your passportnumber is written clearly; you will use that and a slip (=barcode/number) you will receive from the employee, to get the results after +/- 8 hours online. Till the result, you have to stay in your hotelroom in quarentine.

The hotel I booked, was informed by me and they reassured me they were capable of having me. They did. They showed me the internetsite (covid-19.gov.ct.tr) I should look at for the results. I arrived late in evening and had diner brought to me by an employee totally covered up; face-sheet, mask and dress. Next morning checked the internet-site and I had a negitive testresult so was able to go have breakfast and go wherever I like ;)

I had to cancel my origional flight (Larnaca) and go back home using Ercan airport at the North-side (about 210 euro to go to The Netherlands). I was stopped at the airport for having so much medication with me. The are not very open about why they will hold you apart, but I showed them the papers (medication amount, stamp with signature on compagny papers) and the need to come to their country (IVF procedure) and it was all right. From Ercan I flew to Istanbul, a very nice airport, and 2 hours later I could board again to The Netherlands. The suitcases were transported directly so I did not have to pick them up again at Istanbul. It was a good travel.

At the new Clinic, witch is really beautiful and clean, you are welcome as usual. There were not many patients, so I had a long talk with the coördinator. She is very loving and will think with you concerning your ivf. It was a good trip and treatment.

So, only one big thing left: get healthy babies! Anyone else went or is going to get pregnant at Cyprus?