* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 42068 times)

0 Members

Offline Tariawen

• Un-Ranked
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #60 on: 11/03/19, 20:32 »
hi everyone. Also back from cyprus. My treatment cycle was a disaster. When i had the scan i had nothing and a thin lining. Looks like i ovulated as the cetrotide was started. very mixed feelings about the whole thing. didnt have to pay for IVF but spent a lot of money on hotels etc. Been to visit all the other clinics whilst i was there and made my decision about what to do next. good luck to all those who got further than i did.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tariawen

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 11/03/19, 20:33 »
    Tiger smiles - tried to reply to your message but says inbox is full.

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #62 on: 11/03/19, 20:41 »
    Tariawen how disappointing. Are you changing clinics? Best of luck for the future. X

Offline Tariawen

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 11/03/19, 20:50 »
    hi Clarabelle, yes changing clinics. message me and ill tell you what i found when i visited the other places. Hope everyone has better luck then me :(

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 11/03/19, 20:53 »
    Tariawen sorry to hear that, but didn't you opt to go for Dr V and TM? This thread has nothing to do with Dr V it was set up for those cycling with Dr F because the other thread got mega confusing. So if you could pls delete and add your message to the correct thread, that would be best as we want to keep this thread clean and not end up like the other one.

I know you thought TM was still the same, etc. and that nothing had changed... well, Dr V and Dr F don't even operate from the same hospital. That's why I always thought it was weird that people assumed everything was the same and a new doctor was simply added. In Spain, most of the doctors operating under the same banner are IN THE SAME CLINIC and work together, unless the place has grown to more than one clinic.

hi everyone. Also back from cyprus. My treatment cycle was a disaster. When i had the scan i had nothing and a thin lining. Looks like i ovulated as the cetrotide was started. very mixed feelings about the whole thing. didnt have to pay for IVF but spent a lot of money on hotels etc. Been to visit all the other clinics whilst i was there and made my decision about what to do next. good luck to all those who got further than i did.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 11/03/19, 21:03 »
    Yes I agree Tinseltown, makes it very confusing and people may think that Tariawen went to Dr F when in fact she went to Team miracle and used Dr V.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 11/03/19, 21:12 »
    I have reported that post to the moderators, but in the past no moderator has ever done anything to rectify things in this part of the forum. That is why it would be preferable for Tariawen to just delete her messages.

Offline Tariawen

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 11/03/19, 21:22 »
    hi Tinseltown. Both Dr V and Dr F were there when i went so i really dont know what is happening. There were quite a lot of people there waiting for treatment when i arrived. I havent posted anything else about what future plans are though as it is a Dr F thread.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #68 on: 11/03/19, 21:26 »
    Were you treated in Dr Vedat's clinic or the Kolan? When I was there, it was very weird because various TM people were flitting back and forth between the different clinics although I think they now spend more time at Dr V's clinic. When I used TM with Dr F a while back, loads of TM people were at the Kolan. This time round, there may have been one that I saw...

Offline Tariawen

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #69 on: 11/03/19, 21:43 »
    to be honest im not entirely sure where we were taken. it was raining and the transport had blacked out windows. i saw the sign for Dr F new clinic but then Dr V was also there and did my scan. I saw irma and umit so i really dont know if they are all still going backwards and forwards or what. im guessing as there was a lot of women waiting maybe some were Dr F original TM patients. There wasnt any baby photos or anything around in the clinic and a small reception area with a very noisy glass door. as i only had the scan and the one visit i didnt see anything else to confirm