* Author Topic: Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs  (Read 42056 times)

0 Members

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
modify
Miracle IVF Centre by Dr Firdevs
« Reply #70 on: 11/03/19, 21:55 »
I had heard that they work together but it's all so unclear & as I understand my frosties are to be kept at the Kolan hospital. Sorry to hear your treatment wasn't as expected Tariawen & you ovulated early. Just keep taking those vits in the mean time  ^reiki^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #71 on: 11/03/19, 22:05 »
    It’s all quite confusing but I still think because you were using Dr V and had dealings with Umit that you should post this on the team miracle forum not this one  :)

Offline Riley12

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #72 on: 12/03/19, 04:54 »
    Hi ladies,

Please post experiences/treatment etc. relating to the thread topic ONLY.

Thank you & good luck to you all.

Riley x
    FF Moderator

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #73 on: 12/03/19, 07:10 »
    Tariawen — It depends. Dr Z (completely different doctor not part of TM or Dr F’s new clinic) is also based at the Kolan (not the hospital you’ve been to, it seems). And yet, they don’t really work together. The way hospitals seem to work there is like some private hospitals over here, where doctors have their space alongside others in their field... but they’re not really working together.

With ‘working together’, I mean this: each time I had an appointment with clinics in Norway, Czech Republic or Spain, I was never able to predict which doctor I’d be seeing. In Norway, the consultation happened with one doctor, the scan with another and egg collection/embryo transfer with yet another doctor. In the Czech Republic and Spain, it was similar. That is what I would define as ‘one clinic’. The doctors are interchangeable. So unless Dr V and Dr F suddenly shared patients (which would be odd, given the different price points — you previously said you went for Dr V because he was cheaper), I wouldn’t treat them as one clinic. All the other clinics in the countries above... the price was the same for the treatment and the doctors were interchangeable. That’s why some people sometimes complain because you could either get the most experienced doctor in the clinic or the more junior one, but the price was always the same.

Offline Sporty Spice

modify
    « Reply #74 on: 12/03/19, 12:26 »
    Tariawen it's hard to know what to do when a lot of emotion & finances are involved. Are your periods normally short of the standard 28 cycle and if you still have original medication packages for the protocol, were they in date? I've not heard of this before. Surely the meds should have haulted the ovulation???
    From your description of the reception, at Dr F's Kolan it is not the same. The Kolan does not have any doors on the reception and although partly in an alcove, it is not closed in as you described nor does it have glass doors.
    I certainly have faith in the Kolan clinic and wouldn't want any other Dr than Dr. F due to her warmth and expertise. I would also be saying that if I was successful or not. It's ashame the doctor treating you didn't get the chance to try and work the magic before you are potentially heading off to a different clinic where this could have perhaps have easily happened elsewhere too.

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #75 on: 13/03/19, 15:15 »
    Hi Ladies

Do you know what the max age is for treatment please.

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #76 on: 13/03/19, 15:58 »
    Hi Millie13 — If you’re looking at DE treatment, I think it’s 55 yrs old.

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #77 on: 13/03/19, 16:05 »
    Great thanks, do you have an email for a co-ordinator? and any idea on cost.  Sorry for all the questions lol

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #78 on: 17/03/19, 20:29 »
    Millie the cost is around €5700 I think from memory for a fresh de cycle, plus add ons. Email is [email protected]

Offline Daisyboo1203

modify
    « Reply #79 on: 21/03/19, 04:59 »
    Sporty spice, how are you doing?