* Author Topic: Age limit Greece? 50 0r 51?  (Read 1407 times)

0 Members

Offline Ela2000

• Un-Ranked
  • Nothing without God
modify
Age limit Greece? 50 0r 51?
« Reply #10 on: 31/10/19, 23:50 »
Hello. I'm sorry that other person has a bad experience at Embio, but I think that is unusual... You as a client cannot know if the eggs are fresh or frozen, you cannot say for sure that eggs are in this or that way, it is only an opinion, not a fact.  You can see for sure the fact, the result. After a life of infertility and 4 surgeries, at 49 years and a half, I was pregnant after only one FIV at Embio, at dr. Paraschos. Embio is a very good clinic, very clean, everyone treated me with respect, calm, patience, attention, warm. I recommend to everyone who want a fast and better result Embio clinic from Athens. I have a perfect daughter, healthy, beautiful, smart, joyfull, in one word, wonderful!! Have trust in Embio and Mr. Dr. Paraschos. 

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 1/11/19, 01:39 »
    Iím glad you had success but if you look through the forum there are many ladies with the same experience as myself, as I said you are one of the few that I can actually find that have had success at this clinic, I had very basic mistakes made, being told to take progesterone two days earlier than need for my transfer, the list goes on and on, I cycled there in 2013 and Iím not actually sure anything was actually transferred. I also had children conceived naturally and had no other fertility issues apart from age, after my awful experience I went straight to a clinic in the Czech Republic and got pregnant with twins, the experience was totally opposite to embio and unbelievably professional compared to embio. Very happy the clinic suited your needs and you were successful though  :)

Offline Ela2000

• Un-Ranked
    • Nothing without God
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 1/11/19, 13:57 »
    Hi! We see what we want to see, I saw many women who are very satisfied whith Embio clinic and dr. Paraschos. I also has Progesteron in my tratement before FIV and I have success. I am not a doctor and I not judge the treatement steps but I saw that are thin differences in the FIV treatements from clinic to clinic. The embryos are invisible so it is hard to say it was or it wasnít trasfered someting but if there are a professional team is for sure every step completed.. and Embio team is very good and professional. Your success is their success so Embio team fight for your success. But I must say that Dr. Paraschos is professional,  very knowledgeable and very very pacient Ė because of my uterus problems I was undecided about the number of embryos for transfer (I was in a great danger of uterus rupture).  Dr. Paraschos consiliate me whith calm even when I was in the transfere room! Have trust in Embio and Mr. Dr. Paraschos. I travelled there once and have success for the first attempt at 49 y.o.

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 1/11/19, 20:29 »
    Yes the embryos are small thatís why you see them on the u/s screen 😂😂 and/or given photos and gradings of your embryos, listen Iím not hear to argue your point, you have had success, great, I didnít, and a number of other women here and on other forums havenít either, we have compared our treatment and itís all been along the same lines, horrible, itís ok if you like going to a clinic thatís like a cattle market, itís cool, I get it ..... but when a clinic makes simple mistakes like having you on progesterone for 5 days for a day 3 transfer, thatís a big mistake, and the transfer wouldnít work, just because of that, so stop banging on about how professional they all are, your a new member, youíve made 6 posts all on this thread, for all we know, your a staff member of the clinic 🤷‍♀️ It sounds like the new dr has brought some well need professionalism to the clinic and if he has thatís great. This thread is old, I donít even know why you posted on it, most people with the smarts go to new life or other great clinics in Greece/Athens.

Offline Amazone

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 1/11/19, 21:08 »
    I thought the same Stacey, that she's an employee of the clinic
    If she isn't, congratulations for being successful with them. And good if they really did introduce a lot of changes, because judging from what I've read and heard from women I spoke with, the experiences were all way beyond the acceptable

Offline Ela2000

• Un-Ranked
    • Nothing without God
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 3/11/19, 09:17 »
    Hi. I just finish breastfeeding my baby (she eats in mornings too!). A short statistic on this topic (and topic nr. 229535): 5 ladies Satisfied with Embio & dr. Paraschos: mariapanagioth, DannyG, Lidya, Daisaki and Ela2000 (me), Insatisfied: 2 : Stacey, MrsDee. Conclusion: Have trust in Embio and Mr. Dr. Paraschos.  Embio is definitely a clinic to consider. I travelled there once and have success for the first attempt at 49 y.o.

I saw Stacey very active (hundreds of messages) in recommandation of some other clinics, in North of Cyprus and Bratislava, and very very understanding with their mystakes / failures. And extremly acid with Embio.. She used some hard words against them. And above all she try to destroy any message with good opinion about Embio.. What is the conclusion?? 

The funny thing is that I didnít tell yet Embio and Dr. Paraschos about my baby, the last message to them was in April last year when my HCG started to high. They donít know about my wonderful daughter yet! And I feel guilty for that fact and I want to tell everyone and after that to tell them! So have trust in Embio and Mr. Dr. Paraschos. I travelled there once and have success for the first attempt at 49 y.o. (and a half!)

Offline Ela2000

• Un-Ranked
    • Nothing without God
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 3/11/19, 09:51 »
    It is call research.. I work in a university.. And I donít permite anyone to obstruct my voice! I travelled at Embio once and have success for the first attempt at 49 y.o. (and a half!) So have trust in Embio and Mr. Dr. Paraschos.

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 3/11/19, 10:32 »
    Well i have a voice also and my experience was awful  ::) 😂 and you dont permit? You do come across as rather a control freak, you will not take on board anyone elses opinions apart from your own, im glad you can recognise that in yourself, going to be interesting when your daughter  has a different opinion to yours considering yours is always right 🤔

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 3/11/19, 21:04 »
    Right ladies just to step in here....can we be polite to each other otherwise I'm going to have to start locking down posts and deleting which i don't want to do.  Let's just agree to disagree and move on....

Thanks All

Grey  :)

Offline Lily0750

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 4/11/19, 21:07 »
    According to New Life the deadline is 50th birthday. Other clinics might interpret the law differently.