* Author Topic: Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 7  (Read 29578 times)

0 Members

Offline odashwood

modify
Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 7
« Reply #140 on: 6/05/19, 09:41 »
Hi, Babyhopeful!
I watched the webinar on Saturday which was performed by BTC and they presented some info about this Mitochondrial donation. Their limit is 40-42 yo women with low AMH and over 4 failed IVF attempts. I think you may try to contact them and ask for the information. I hope you will get a chance with them. Or link their website.
Best of luck!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Helenbeau

modify
    « Reply #141 on: 7/05/19, 20:49 »
    Hi ladies, sorry for the selfish post.
    Just to let you know Iíve been testing my HCG levels over the last few days. Penny had me do 3 ovitrelle shots over 6 days so this obviously adds to the results so itís difficult to asses whatís happening. There also seems to be s difference of opinion between how much HCG the ovitrelle shot adds to the result with Penny saying only 10 units and Agatha on the Serum forum saying after 48 hours can is usually a minimum of 60 units and maximum of 180.
    Anyway initial HCG day 11p5dt was 70 then I had ovitrelle and it rose to 248 then I had another two ovitrelle over 98 hrs and it rose to 628. So it more than doubled then less than doubled. But if you take the original number of 70 then the doubling should have been 70/140/280/560 so todayís result is higher than 560. I donít want to clutch at straws though. Penny said she fears for the pregnancy and results arenít good. Iíll have to test again on Saturday and see what happens.
    My fear is that numbers will continue to rise but not double and it could take weeks before I miscarry. It seems another MC is on the cards though. I used donor to try and eliminate this risk. Have I been unlucky and the embryos arenít viable or is there something else with my body which isnít right?
    Itís so gutting. I wish I could just get normal numbers like everyone else. I canít even imagine a pregnancy going right for me anymore. I hadnít told anyone so apart from friends on here nobody knows the bad stuff too. Itís going to be tough to pretend to be normal and I started a new job today....donít have any fake smiles left!

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #142 on: 7/05/19, 20:56 »
    Helen - It could be fine,  I know it could be better, but you shouldn't painic either.  ^pray^ and go for walks, it's about all you can do .  so you might as well do that!

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #143 on: 7/05/19, 22:25 »
    Helen, it's so tough hanging in limbo between hope and giving up. I don't think anyone can say with any certainty what's happening but I'd wait a few days and do a scan. My pregnancy was seen with beta as low as 863. Although it does require a pretty skilled doc doing the scan. It's just with hcg shots it's pretty impossible to work out your true hcg dynamic.  Having said that your first level before the shots was promising so I really hope it works out well for you.

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #144 on: 8/05/19, 16:59 »
    Help please Iím in pieces. I donít understand these results.

I have been to get my bloods back and have the following...

Fsh 2.5 is/L and 92 pmol/l  for serum oestradiol level.

Help! Iím crying. Is everything ok?

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #145 on: 8/05/19, 17:27 »
    What day of your cycle are you?

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #146 on: 8/05/19, 17:30 »
    Sorry these were on day 2 (or one and a half)

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #147 on: 8/05/19, 17:39 »
    It's fine but your day is low and oestrogen is normal/mid/highish.  Have you had a scan?

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #148 on: 8/05/19, 17:42 »
    Yes I have had a scan with previous ivf cycle and the one before. Baseline scan on day 1 ivf was 10 (5 on each ovary) follies and the scan before which was about day 9 was 7 follies. Sorry to take over this thread Iím in panic. No one is telling me anything because my consultant is abroad and my gp decided to do the tests and tests only   

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #149 on: 8/05/19, 17:48 »
    The tests are fine.

Your FSH is nice and low,  if you want to cycle this month I'd have a baseline scan to check there is no cyst.  Other than that it's not bad news.