* Author Topic: Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 7  (Read 31369 times)

0 Members

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
modify
Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 7
« Reply #150 on: 8/05/19, 18:04 »
OMG thank you so much queenie. We are going to cycle next month with a tandem. I tried to google the answer but was hit with a load of Latin names and greater than or lower than or range of! It all got complicated and hence panic mode! Low is always bad in ivf and now itís not. It gets so confusing my mind got blown. I owe you a massive hug xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #151 on: 10/05/19, 10:42 »
    Hello everyone, happy sunny Friday! It's another bfn for me - yet again. Feels like ground hog day! I know the chance of this 6day blast was just 10%, but I've still had hope till the last minute. I had major cramping  at 3dpt so maybe my body recognised an uneuploid embryo... but I also cannot help but think, was it a good idea to transfer into a lining that was already 5 weeks old (even if it was 9mm (8.4mm at transfer)? Anyway, I was really down yesterday at 8dp5dt, but much better again today. My bchg was 1  >:(  The worst thing is the waiting yet again as am off to Africa for work for 2 weeks, meaning I cannot transfer early June due to the malaria tablets and then I ahve also been called up for Jury Duty mid June meaning I may not even be able to transfer Jun/Jul depending on how big or small the case will be ... and I will be 43 soon! On a happy note, it is Friday and the sun is shining  ^daisy^

Offline ShadyWheat

modify
    « Reply #152 on: 10/05/19, 15:19 »
    KatKat, I'm really really so sorry that it's BFN for this one. Especially after you waited so long to transfer, it's especially devastating. I had high hopes for you this time with a good thick lining. Is it really just 10% chance for a 6 day blast (not sure what the chance is for a 5 day one mind you!). Can you skip or postpone the jury duty perhaps? Do you have other embryos in the freezer to transfer? I hope you enjoy Africa though, I'm very jealous. I'm dying for a holiday about now! Especially after how cold and rainy it's been all week. x

Helen, really hoping that your bloods are looking good today and that the HCG has increased. We are all willing you and this embryo on.... xxx

Hi to everyone else and happy weekend! I am supposed to be 'working from home' but am just about to take a nap. I'm ridiculously tired but struggling to actually sleep at night in between visiting the bathroom about 3 times and neck and back pain. But I'm not complaining.... I'm even grateful for all the discomfort.   I think once I reach 13 weeks I might treat myself to a massage to sort my neck out but have been too scared to do anything before that.

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #153 on: 10/05/19, 17:24 »
    Hey Shady, thanks for your kind words! I found the implantation potential for blastocysts on a study online, by age group and expansion and quality. Mind, these are only stats. Had I gone by stats I should have been pregnant years ago. I've had everything transferred from great 8-cells to hatching day 5 blasts and still no pregnancy. The one I transferred was only an early Day 6 blastocyst, I had frozen it just after turning 40. I have 2 more blastocysts and chances for those are a little higher at 20% (expanded/hatching), but they were frozen age 41 and 42 :-\   I just don't understand why I don't ever even get a chemical!

If anyone is interested in meeting up some time to talk about and mull over moving on to DE I'd be really keen. I think I need the help of someone in the same boat as I am (many failed cycles, end of their tether, frustrated, confused, scared, exhausted!). I am still happy to meet with lots of baby bumps around me (I really don't mind, after all you've all had such a difficult time too!) but I think I'd find it helpful to talk to someone who's starting to consider DE.

Shady, I am so pleased it's going well for you, despite the tiredness. That massage will be heavenly!

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #154 on: 11/05/19, 00:27 »
    Kat, I'm so sorry ! I so hoped the thicker lining would lead to implantation.  I hear you re lining 5 weeks old may have lost its receptivity but I still feel there might be a bigger issue with the lining.  I also feel your embryos should have tried implanting and I think they did but something is not working. I wish I knew what.  I know you've tried everything under the sun. I fear DE may not be the solution cos I think your eggs are fine. I wish there was a way to test it I. E. See if DE would try implanting. 43 is scary , the other day I thought I had a hot flash and got very depressed. Somehow I felt ok being 42 seems still young but 43 feels like crossing a major fertility milestone

Offline Helenbeau

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 11/05/19, 12:59 »
    Hi guys, hope everyone is well.
    Just to let you know that my HCG only went from 648 on Tuesday to 868 today. Iím going to stop the meds and wait to miscarry. Anyone any idea how quick the HCG might stop and if stopping the progesterone will help it along? Itís my third miscarriage. I really thought donor eggs was going to put an end to that. If itís not embryos what can it be? Iíve had Serumís Chicago tests and all normal apparently. Had all the thrombophilia tests. Was on Clexane, 10mg prep and aspirin. Took Pennyís antibiotics protocol. Just donít know what else? Anyone done the EMMA and ALICE tests? I donít know much about them. H xxx

Offline Babyhopeful

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 11/05/19, 19:22 »
    Shadywheat - Iím really pleased everything is going well :) I hope a lovely massage will sort out your neck.

Katkat- Iím very sorry to hear about your bfn, it just doesnít get any easier. Have you had any immune testing? Iím not a massive believer in immunes, but it might be something to explore with implantation failure. I would be interested in meeting to discuss DE.

Helenbeau- I canít believe this is happening to you, Iím so sorry. I will never forget your kindness when I went through my miscarriage. If you need to talk just pm me.

Afm - Iím pretty sure despite our efforts this month af is on the way. I need to book a treatment planning appointment in the next week ready to cycle in June. I feel it has come around pretty fast this time! The DE coordinator for my clinic has also contacted me about a potential match with an altruistic donor, but looking at her details the only things that Ďmatchí are our hair and skin colour. I will pass on this match and continue with OE treatment, but also explore the importation of eggs from abroad option that my clinic is now offering. I still have mixed feelings about DE. I am truly humbled by the fact that there are altruistic women out there willing to give others a chance at motherhood and in some ways I wish I was a match with the donor. Although all options are still on the table, the possibility of DE is becoming more real and I feel sad to be potentially leaving my own genes behind.

Offline Babyhopeful

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 12/05/19, 11:01 »
    Hi all - just a very quick one from me as I need a bit of advice. Af has arrived despite taking 400mg cyclogest x2 daily. Iíve never had a bleed before when taking this dose. Could this mean that my body is losing its ability to absorb progesterone? From the date of my last period af has arrived on time, but not from the date of ovulation. Ovulation occurred at cd18 and I should be between 11 to 13dpo. Iím worried that Iím going to now need stacks more progesterone on my ivf cycles if 400mg x2 is not even enough on natural cycles. On ivf cycles Iím also adding in 1x vial of lubion, so Iím not sure how much more progesterone I can even take!

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #158 on: 12/05/19, 12:47 »
    Hello babyhopeful, I don't think you suddenly cannot absorb P any longer. I just think your body just sticks to your usual cycle/rhythm on a natural cycle if no fertilisation has occurred. I found that over the years that what I thought about P has no rhyme or reason to it. But really it was only my first ever IVF when af stayed with P and never came till I stopped it (or when I took 800mg plus injectables). All other dosages and types of IVF or on natural cycles af started whenever it wanted to. Also maybe you did ovulate a couple of days earlier than you thought this month? Sorry that af has arrived though!
    Yes I've done immune testing and all fine.

I'm away now for 2 weeks but would definitely be up for a meet up when am back.i have the same concerns as you also with  DF and then the sadness about letting go of your genes.

Helen sorry I don't know about these tests and hope someone can assist. Already text you anyway but really truly so sorry about this outcome!

Thanks briss! Yes 43 is another cattle of fish :/  just ugh! Did you get the house sorted/confirmed?

Offline Babyhopeful

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 12/05/19, 16:47 »
    Thank you Katkat for the reassurance. Iím hoping this is just what has happened this time in that my body is just sticking to its natural cycle. It is possible that I ovulated the evening of cd17 and I just caught the tale end of the surge the next day. I will mention what has happened at my treatment planning appointment and see what they say.

Ah I wasnít sure if you had immune testing or not, which brings it back to lining or embryos. On my last IVF I thought that my lining had gone past its best as I was stimming for longer. Iím wondering whether to do an ERA, but I suspect my clinic will probably advise against it.

Just let me know when youíre free :) x