* Author Topic: Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 7  (Read 30410 times)

0 Members

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
modify
Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 7
« Reply #200 on: 3/06/19, 08:37 »
Hi Mia and Helen, thank you. First injection last night or Meriofert and made me feel sick so thatís not brilliant but i not too bothered about it if itís all worth it. First scan Friday which will tell me how Iím responding.

Hope everyone else is well xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #201 on: 3/06/19, 09:33 »
     :'(Hello girls. I had another hcg and it turned out 20.3
    Devastated and completely crashed...

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #202 on: 3/06/19, 09:45 »
    Iím so sorry odashwood, what a few weeks youíve had. Big hugs xx  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Take time to heal yourself xx

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #203 on: 4/06/19, 09:22 »
    Thanks, hun! I'll have a little break to think everything over and move to surrogacy as only this only option left.
    God bless you!

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #204 on: 4/06/19, 10:08 »
    Good luck in your next steps odashwood, Iíve not looked into surrogacy so unable to help xx Iím sure many other people can.

Hope youíre ok.

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #205 on: 4/06/19, 11:23 »
    Odashwood, I am really so sorry to hear that! This was your first DE though, right? Is there a chance to do one more repeat before moving on to surrogacy? Can it be an issue with sperm too?

Catlady good luck with your scan on Friday!

Hopeful, I have very low testosterone and was told I'd benefit from DHEA which I'd taken for several months (if not years). I got more follicles, but not more or better eggs from it. It would also be good to keep testing your free testosterone if you take this to make sure you're not on too much. Bare in mind it takes a few weeks to take effect. Some people's cycles got all wonky, mine didn't change at all.

Chini, sorry to hear you've had such a difficult time this past year. I take 400iu vitamin E and 1,000 L-Arginine a day but only for implantation (ie FET), not when you try and collect eggs, it's not supposed to be so good (not sure why). Yes I did the NK biopsy with Brosens/Quenby plus implantation cuts. First time round mine were borderline raised, second time just about fine. First time i was told to tale 20mg prednisone from transfer, second time to take nothing. This really confused me and to date i don't know if i should or shouldn't take it (I asked again and they said not to).  ^idiot^

Hi to everyone else!

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #206 on: 6/06/19, 10:34 »
    Hi girls.

It was my second attempt with DE. The first one was bfn? this one was mc. I had some issues with health so for me, there are no chances anymore. Sperm is of good quality so I hope that surrogacy will work out. My program allows me to switch to any of the existing surrogacy package without starting a new one and without losing money.

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #207 on: 6/06/19, 14:50 »
    Good luck with your next stage odashwood xx Iím sorry your journey is impacted by your health as well.

Iím off for my first scan tomorrow, Iíll let you know how I get on. Iím so swollen Iím currently trying to squeeze into size 18 clothes, Iím usually a size 12/14. Itís a huge difference. Never mind, I just pretend Iím pregnant and rub my big belly. I was as swollen last time. My ovaries are getting into gear, scan tomorrow will reveal all I guess.

Off to have a lay down now, these drugs really take it out of me. Iím up 3/6 tines a night having a wee, my bladder canít cope with how swollen everything is haha.

Hope everyone else is ok. Anyone else cycling this month?

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 7/06/19, 10:55 »
    Thanks, CatLady. I hope everything will be fine on your scan. Yea, meds have and bad influence as well. By the way, you made me laugh)) and reminded me of my behavior. I also pretended that was pregnant while was on the 2ww. Thanks for the smile))

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #209 on: 7/06/19, 12:42 »
    Glad I made you smile odashwood xx

My scan results are in!!

Endometrium is 8.3mm
    Left ovary has 5 follies above 11mm
    Right ovary 3 follies over 11mm

There are numerous (at least 10 follies) on my left ovary the right one is slightly behind.

Phew!

Think all the above is good news!!