* Author Topic: Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 7  (Read 30402 times)

0 Members

Offline odashwood

modify
Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 7
« Reply #210 on: 7/06/19, 12:47 »
Just curious, did you think about the name for your baby or babies?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MSJ

modify
    « Reply #211 on: 9/06/19, 17:15 »
    Sorry for selfish post and the lack of personals Iíll catch up on everyoneís news soon.

Chini thank you so much for your advise on adeno.

Just a quick one from me. I thought I would do a 1st response pregnancy test today just before I quit my job and to my disbelief itís a clear positive. This is the 1st positive test Iíve had in the 3 years that weíve been TTC since my miscarriage. I know I shouldnít get ahead of myself as it could be a false positive and itís simply too early to tell what the outcome will be but I am actually quite shell shocked to finally get a positive after so long Iím shaking. Iím not quite sure what to do next...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #212 on: 10/06/19, 09:30 »
    Just a quick one for MSJ, feeling cautiously optimistic for you!! I know it's still a long road ahead but this is such a fantastic milestone and should be celebrated in any event. I am so hopeful! I am sorry I was not following the thread recently what protocol did you do?

afm, sorry ladies for my absence, this year has been somewhat difficult and I cant quite bounce back to normal yet. i have missed one cycle and am going to miss another one. Just do not feel like cycling any more. I have developed a pain on the left side. Was hoping it's a cyst but it's been weeks and it does not go away and it feels rather different to cysts. Been trying to ignore it as too scared to face it. Just managed to gather some strength this morning and booked a scan with dr Jurkovic , I am sure if there is something he might be able to see it. This is actually the first time that i do not even feel sad for missing ovulation. It might be my body's way of telling me to slow down with my TTC efforts and put my health first. after all I've done 4 stim and a few natural IVFs in a year, that's probably too much. 

Offline MSJ

modify
    « Reply #213 on: 10/06/19, 09:55 »
    Hi Briss thanks. It was actually natural I was waiting for AF so I could start my final banking cycle. I did have an operation couple of months ago for endo so that may have helped, Iím also taking essential oil progessence so maybe that helped too or maybe it was just random.

Sorry youíre having such a hard time lately. I hope the pain on the side isnít anything to worry about.
    Sometimes you do need to just give yourself time to heal, body and mind and take a break from all the TTC stress otherwise it can become all consuming and too much to deal with. That was certainly the case with me last autumn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #214 on: 10/06/19, 10:04 »
     MSJ, A natural bfp!!! That's just brilliant.  I'll be keeping everything crossed for you. Yes you are right I'm probably just too exhausted from constantly chasing eggs and my body needs time to recover.

Offline ShadyWheat

modify
    « Reply #215 on: 10/06/19, 16:05 »
    MSJ - congratulations! Another natural BFP on this thread.... it's just so amazing! I'm keeping everything crossed that this one sticks for you. I know it's very much one day at a time at this stage, do whatever you need to reassure and comfort yourself. First pregnancies I did betas to make sure they were doubling, this time I almost did not want to know as it was not a guarantee that everything would go right from past experiences, so I didn't do the doubling ones and just carried on as if I were not pregnant.

Briss, I'm really sorry to hear that you are feeling so down. This journey really takes its toll, I think you are wise to listen to your body and your exhaustion levels. So much better to take a cycle out and regain your strength and positivity. Have you moved to Wimbledon yet?

CatLady, that sounds like a fantastic response this cycle to the drugs! Are you doing something very different to what you did at BH? Wishing you lots of luck for your EC and next steps.

Helen, I'm glad you saw Dr S and thought it was worth the money. I do really respect his opinion so interesting what he had to say about Serum's interventions, as when I was looking into DE I was also nervous about all that they would want to do. On one hand - great news that he found nothing wrong, on the other, oh, so frustrating to not have any answers about what's going wrong. Did you have your aquascan yet? For DE, you may also want to consider having a call with NewLife, I was really impressed with the doctor (Dr Dovas) I met from there, I felt he was very rational and scientific, but they are also pretty conventional (i.e. no immune therapies or blood thinners unless they are really convinced from tests that you need them and they said they would not give me them). Bit different to many clinics who throw the kitchen sink at everything but the women on the thread seem to be having amazing results - and lots of twin pregnancies!  Regarding natural cycle for transfer, you can do a sort of hybrid, which is what I tried to do at Lister but had the problems with fluid on my lining so I never got that far - completely natural until second scan, they see how your lining is progressing and then add oestrogen if needed (most likely something like vagifem, but also can use progynova). That might let you get some of the benefits of a natural transfer but also push your lining further if it can't get there on its own. When do you think you might do your next cycle?

KatKat, glad you had a good trip, are you doing jury duty at the moment? I always think that would be really interesting, but I'm sure it's much more dull in real life than on the telly!

ODashwood, hope you are doing ok, it's so hard to have your hopes raised and then so cruelly dashed. Please be kind to yourself.

Hopeful, sorry I don't know that much about hormone levels, but like Helen said, there can be a huge amount of variability from month to month. One not great result doesn't mean a slide towards menopause, Lister tend to go much more on AFC, so I would be guided by that as to your potential for cycling.

Chini, goodness it sounds like you've had a stressful few months but great news you'll be cycling again next month and hopefully in a really good physical state. That is one of the things I found most frustrating too, all the months of not cycling and trying to, and something going wrong which meant I couldn't. unfortunately, I think this is just more common in DOR, just to add insult to the extra hurdles with trying to conceive that we face!

Babyhopeful, I'm really so sorry to hear about your dad and your breast cancer scare. That all sounds incredibly stressful. I hope your dad gets through chemo ok, he is lucky to have his family all rallying around him. We had something similar happen with my dad when we first started TTC, thankfully he recovered physically and was given the all clear after surgery and chemo, but mentally unfortunately it was a different story... Great as the NHS are at the therapeutic side, I think there is just not enough psychological support for the trauma of going through the awful experience of cancer. I felt terrible as I thought that if we were able to conceive a grandchild for him it would give him more of a reason to fight. Which is stupid, as we put enough pressure on ourselves as it is! I'm thinking of you and your family and hoping that he responds well to treatment.

Klik, just a few weeks to go!  I hope he stays in for the next 2-3 weeks.... So excited for you and hope all goes well with the birth, I can completely understand your nervousness. And it will all be so worthwhile when you are holding your little boy in your arms.

Pickle, have you started your cycle yet?

Queenie, hope you are ok, are you cycling at the moment.

I hope I haven't missed anyone, but I'm losing track a bit at the moment, so apologies if I did. All still going well, I'm 16 weeks and a bit now. I had a private scan to reassure myself last week and also midwife appointment where we got to listen to the heartbeat for the first time. It's starting to feel a little bit more real now but I'm still unable to make many plans until 20 weeks. BFN podcast did a great pregnant after infertility episode which I listened to this weekend, which somewhat reassured me I was not some complete weirdo - plenty of other women react this way too! I told my sister and cousin at the weekend which was both emotional and lovely as they were just so unbelievably happy and excited for us. I feel so very lucky, and I very much hope that all of your lovely women here get to experience this luck too. xxx

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #216 on: 12/06/19, 08:49 »
    Hello girls.

Thanks for your kind words, Shady. I am very very and very glad for you! Hope you are ok)

MSJ - my best congratulations and best of luck to you!

Briss, we have to listen to our body because as a rule it speaks with us and shows what we need at this or that time. Take care of yourself, have a good rest and then continue moving ahead. Best wishes to you dear.

Baby dust!

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #217 on: 13/06/19, 13:53 »
    Hi gals.
     apologies for the me centric post, thought I would post and update ahead of a more in-depth one later as I try and process what has just happened.

1. we have our suitcase back which was a mare
    2. Well, We have eggs! A whole beautiful 6 eggs from me and a wonderful 12 from our donor lady

From what Andri has said that they wouldnít say just Ďeggsí these are viable life giving eggs! My eggs have done it!! They are currently being fertilised. OMG 6 mini mes and 18 mini OH being made!!haha.

My eggs and ovaries arenít that crap which makes me hate the English clinic even more, how rubbish they made me feel for days whilst it felt like It was my fault!

I was put to sleep for the egg collection which was much better than the lack of sedation last time. Iím in a bit of cramping pain now but thatís to be expected.

The next update on how many embies have made it isnít until Monday which is day 4 and transfer is scheduled for day Tuesday. They would usually give a day 3 update but that falls on a Sunday so not likely to get anything then. We then can transfer up to 3 and depends obviously on their quality.

Weíre now off to the chemist to get SO MANY drugs and injections and everything which Iíll write later.

Head is in a bit of a daze. And now for a celebratory glass of wine! And I donít care.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

Hope everyone here is happy and healthy xx

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #218 on: 13/06/19, 21:03 »
    Hello everyone. Iíll try and be more personals now as

MSJ congrats. I hope everything is going really well for you.

Briss Iím sorry ttc is taking so much out of you. It really does to us all imo. Itís all the stress of waiting from just a blood test to a whole 2 weeks of waiting!

Shady. Yes this time itís been different. Last time we had 6 days of stimms pergoveris 150/75 x 2 including 2 days of cetrotide. Trigger injection was ovitrelle. Practically unheard of. This time we did 450 of meriofert for 10 days and a sensible 5 days of cetrotide with the trigger injection of chorniomon or something along the lines of that spelling. I also didnít become so obsessive but I did take a LOT of supplements which Iím continuing if anyone would like the list and stuff Iíll write something for you all

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #219 on: 14/06/19, 17:31 »
    Catlady congratulations to the great haul and fingers crossed you have some good embryos to transfer this time round.

MSJ just incredible, that's so so amazing to have another natural bfp! Weeheeyyy!

Briss, I know how frustrating taking time off is but you probably really need it. How is the house move going?

Shady, it is so lovely to hear from you! Wow, 16 weeks and all going well, you must be so elated. How wonderful you were finally able to tell some of your relatives, I guess it makes it more real. Yes I started Jury Service, I must admit it is quite interesting.

AFm So I started jury service this week .. and of course I got selected for a mega long trial of 7 weeks  ^bigbad^  I was hoping to ovulate during the week so that transfer would fall onto the weekend as cannot take any time off this early on (but I got a letter from my clinic to say that I need to miss a day in July due to fertility treatment adn they accepted it; just means trial has to stop just for me!) but my body is all over the place. Opk's are just not showing any raise and it is day 12 already. But I have had some ewcm a couple of days ago, I am wondering if I suddenly ovulated and missed the raise, or if it is super slow growing this month and am not there yet, so booked a scan to see what's going on. or maybe I won't ovulate at all. Last month was a short cycle, maybe this month it is long (?). Anyway, a transfer is not a given anyway as my clinic wont transfer my presious embryos if the lining is less than  7 mm and with the lack of ewcm I cannot imagine at the moment that it is more than say 4-5mm :/