* Author Topic: Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 7  (Read 30485 times)

0 Members

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
modify
Low AMH/High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 7
« Reply #280 on: 18/07/19, 17:12 »
Hi dozy (Sorry! Edited)

I used Dogus clinic for ivf in north Cyprus. Found them to be great and highly professional. As youíll see I did a tandem cycle which so far has resulted in a BFP. Can I ask why you have ruled out donor eggs? We did a tandem and do not know which egg has created the pregnancy as my eggs produced 1 blastocyst and the donor produced more of which we had mine and 2 donor blastocysts put back. I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant and whoever/which ever bean made the grade I love this little bean no matter if itís a donor or mine. Just keeping everything crossed the bean makes it xx

Different clinics have different costs and different countries have different laws for donor eggs and sperm.

Happy to answer questions if you have any xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #281 on: 18/07/19, 18:20 »
    Hey CatLady.. did you mean me? And congratulations!!

I donít want to upset anyone but I donít want to use a donor egg.. itís just a no go for me.. personal preference and all that

Iím looking at trying my own eggs again.. but curious about whatís offered abroad..

Iíve just been looking for CoQ10.. OMG itís jumped in price.. I always took natureís plus beyond ubiquinol... but Not sure how I feel about paying over £80 for it 😬 what does everyone else take? Do I just need to get over it and buy it? lol xx

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #282 on: 18/07/19, 18:35 »
    Sorry! Yes you dozy! I guess Iím dozy hahahahaha. Iíll edit the above xx

Not upsetting me with your preference. I think we all know more than any that during this process there are no right or wrongs personally, all your choice.

I think Czech is reasonably priced. My advice would be to look at the boards, some are more active than others. And email or call a few clinics. Youíll get a feel for whatís right for you. I personally feel that the clinics abroad genuinely want to help you where as in the uk youíre more a cash cow. Thatís my experience and itís not that vast!

Thanks for the congrats xx

Offline MSJ

modify
    « Reply #283 on: 19/07/19, 09:56 »
    Just a quick one to say Congratulations Catlady!! I hope this one sticks for you. Tandem cycle sounds like a good option to increase your chances. I was wondering would you want to know at a later date if it was your egg or donor egg? Would it be a dna test of some sort later on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #284 on: 19/07/19, 10:04 »
    Hi MSJ, thank you. I donít know if Iíll ever find out. I donít think it changes anything (for me) and the donor is anonymous in northern Cyprus so we will never know her were just super grateful to her for donating her precious eggs. We do know the basics, age, hair colour, nationality, height, blood group and eye colour. We went for a  closest to me as you could get. Iím quite tall and often get mistaken for any nationality apart from English so the donor being from abroad makes no odds to what he/she will look like.

Dozy. Forgot to say I use myo inositol in powder form for eggs as well. I did do a list somewhere of what I took, it was quite extensive. I think Iíve seen someone say about DHEA is that for eggs? Or egg reserve?! I might be getting that confused with another treatment.

Hi eoe xx hope everyoneís ok xx

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #285 on: 19/07/19, 12:07 »
    Ahh Iíll have to look at that CatLady... I take quite a few supplements..  well Iíve been taking them for the last few weeks.. and I bit the bullet and brought the CoQ10 before I run out of what I had left.. .. so my list is..

CoQ10 Ubiquinol
    Micronised DHEA
    Vitamin D
    Vitamin C
    A-z multi vitamin
    Omega 3-6-9
    Folic acid
    Calcium

I think thatís it.. I was taking pregnacare conception last time.. but I think I have enough going on here..

Xx

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #286 on: 19/07/19, 12:43 »
    Hi dozy. The myo thing I got from natureís best. Itís a powder you dissolve it doesnít taste of anything but donít put in sparkling water like I did 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that didnít go well.

COQ10 you can get 50mg tablets from savers for 2.99 for 30. I would recommend you looking at iodine our diets really lack that micronutrient you only get from milk and fish really and the milk needs to be organic. I had and still have a pint of organic semi skimmed milk every early evening. My other foods arenít organic persay, my meat is from a uk top butcher and vegetables are good quality. Eggs have to be organic and free range albeit they are more expensive theyíre a top grade way of getting protein - protein is excellent in ivf xx pasta is generally wholewheat. I hope that helps. I try and bake cakes and biscuits to stop the E numbers. Iím on bed rest so bsking firclong periods of time is a no. Might go bake a cake now mind. Fancy some Victoria sponge 🤣

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #287 on: 20/07/19, 21:58 »
    Lol can just imagine a frothing volcano 😂

Ahh I was always told the Ubiquinol version of CoQ10 is absorbed better by the body 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mmmmm cake .. hope youíre feeling better..!

Is it me or is everyone else mega quiet.. hope youíre all ok?xx

Offline CatLadyTTC1

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #288 on: 21/07/19, 09:53 »
    Hey dozy, yep a volcano 🌋🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I didnít expect that.

Yeah the Ubiquinol version is the next stage COQ10 I never used it I couldnít justify the cost.

Yeah everyone is quiet. Strange.

Afm woke up this morning with blood all over the sheets, I was like, omg thatís it, baby is gone and searched everywhere to find the source of the blood. Definitely hadnít come from my foofoo and thereís blood on my jammies top by where I inject my clexane. But thereís absolutely no sign of where thereís a hole! Iíve no idea what happened. Iíve searched on me and OH and the cats. How bizarre.

Hi eoe xx hope everyone is ok xx

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #289 on: 22/07/19, 13:48 »
    Hi Melanin,

I am having my treatment in Ukraine but not in Spain. I like the place and attitude. Also, I am happy with conditions as they provide their clients with accommodation, food, medications, and transportation))
    By the way, as for low AMH, I have read these days an article on the BTC website about Mitochondrial donation and it may be interesting for you:
    https://biotexcom.com/mitochondrial-donation-an-opportunity-for-middle-aged-couples-to-become-parents-of-a-healthy-child/
    https://biotexcom.com/mitochondrial-donation-the-opportunity-to-become-a-mother-at-the-age-of-40/
    Take a look.

Ah ok - pls share details of the clinic? As I said looking at places abroad. Thanks also for the link.
    Message me and will tell you everything you want to know.