* Author Topic: Over 50's Ladies - Part 4  (Read 32021 times)

0 Members

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Over 50's Ladies - Part 4
« Reply #130 on: 13/10/19, 14:05 »
Iíve just been to the clinic, in the subject line try putting Att: Mgr Giselle Vrba
Email address is [email protected]

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline olgakorbut

• Gold Member
    • Please blow me some bubbles for luck!!!
    modify
    « Reply #131 on: 13/10/19, 16:30 »
    Thanks Stacey10 that is really helpful I will forward my email again and put that in the message bar! That's really kind of you, ws the clinic ok? x

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #132 on: 13/10/19, 16:50 »
    Yes the clinic was fine, small and personal, wasnít too busy either, so it didnít feel like a rat race or a production line, if I was going to be really really picky I could say it needed a lick of fresh paint etc but it was opened in 2014 so itís not that old. Iíve been in ďflasherĒ clinics but they havenít given me a bfp so 🤷‍♀️ I was happy enough to leave a deposit for my up coming treatment  :)

Offline olgakorbut

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 13/10/19, 17:13 »
    Thanks for this, I have just forwarded my email and marked it for the attention of the gentleman you told me about so hopefully I will hear back from him now.  The clinic sound nice and its good not to feel like you are on a production line. My problem is I only want to go there once if they are able to help as I would have to save up just for that and the additional meds from Reprofit if they are happy to work with them and have the donor embyros from them.

I hope your upcoming treatment plan goes well for you I really do. I always got a BFP with Reprofit but then the Killer Cells I didnt know I had kicked in and killed each and everyone of them. Not sure with upped meds it would work if I get a chance, but I couldnt live with myself if I didnt try or at least ask about it.

Good luck keep me posted xxx

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #134 on: 13/10/19, 18:50 »
    Itís actually a female coordinator, they will take your embryos no problems.

Offline olgakorbut

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #135 on: 13/10/19, 22:35 »
    Gosh need to check my email as may have put dear Sir, lol I hope so its just whether they will stay in me because of my high killer cells, I think I really need to be on a drip every night like a friend of mine was. But I cant afford it, will wait to see if I hear back and apologise if I did call her sir lol xx

Offline Stacyj

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #136 on: 30/10/19, 16:40 »
    Hi Everyone, I'd like to ask about what kind of tests you had to have done ?
     I have 11 year old twins from Intersono in Ukraine and back then I had a few blood tests, but now they require a Mammogram, pelvic ultrasounds, karyotyping , a lot of tests that seem extreme. I don't know if it's because I'm over 50 now, or the new ownership of Intersono. Did any of you need a mammogram before treatment ? I'd go to another clinic but my frozen embryos are at Intersono.

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 30/10/19, 20:04 »
    It depends on the clinic, the one I went to in the Czech Republic wanted anyone 45+ to have them, Iíve been to a clinic in north Cyprus where it wasnít needed and one in Bratislava as well. I looked at intersono but was put off with all the extra tests they required.

Offline Stacyj

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #138 on: 31/10/19, 01:59 »
    Thank you Stacey10 for answering.
     I too am put off by the extra tests and I'm wondering if I should have my embryos shipped somewhere else.
    When I went to Intersono in 2007 my Doctor was great, very professional and nice (she even became a friend on my social media page) but she works at a different clinic now and Intersono is now owned by people in Hong Kong, maybe that's why they require so many tests.

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #139 on: 31/10/19, 02:44 »
    Repromedica in Bratislava accept embryos from elsewhere and donít have an age limit.