* Author Topic: Over 50's Ladies - Part 4  (Read 45406 times)

0 Members

Offline Vicbaby

• Un-Ranked
modify
Over 50's Ladies - Part 4
« Reply #160 on: 11/12/19, 10:26 »
Each time I transferred 3 on the recommendation of Dr F . First time a singleton, my daughter . I never expected twins. To be honest I thought it wouldn’t work !

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #161 on: 11/12/19, 22:19 »
    Wow 3! The UK doctors refused to transfer more than one at each of my transfers. How lucky having twins, I would love that! Congratulations, when are you due? 🙂

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #162 on: 15/12/19, 15:01 »
    I will message them although their website doesnt look like its working at the mo..
    I came across their post on social media that they had a techical issue with the website, but now it should be OK. x

Offline sweetpea17

modify
    « Reply #163 on: 18/12/19, 19:41 »
    Hi Latebloom
    I have just logged onto the forum after a while because I had my baby end of October form a frozen embryo transfer at crown Cypruc IVf in Fagmusta. I went though the english clinic in Liverpool who are great. Overall it went very smoothly and have a lovely healthy boy who is nearly 8 weeks old.

Have you started the process? Good luck
    SP

Offline Vicbaby

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #164 on: 19/12/19, 10:56 »
    I am due mid May

Offline LateBloom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #165 on: 30/12/19, 17:05 »
    Hi Latebloom
    I have just logged onto the forum after a while because I had my baby end of October form a frozen embryo transfer at crown Cypruc IVf in Fagmusta. I went though the english clinic in Liverpool who are great. Overall it went very smoothly and have a lovely healthy boy who is nearly 8 weeks old.

Have you started the process? Good luck
    SP

Hi SweetPea,

Oh that is fantastic for you!! Huge congratulations. What an amazing Christmas present!! I was due to start my cycle/meds at the end of November but my period decided to arrive nearly 3 weeks late... So frustrating!!! It was too close to Christmas so I'm now waiting for my January cycle to start and will hopefully travel to Crown mid-January for the transfer. How did you find your dealings with Crown? Communication was patchy to start, but Jay is now super quick at responding. Where did you stay when you were there? Any tips on the clinic or the process would be fab!!

Offline sweetpea17

modify
    « Reply #166 on: 6/01/20, 19:22 »
    Hi Latebloom

We were communicating with an english coorodinator called Charlotte who was very good.
    We stayed at a lovely family bed and breakfast called Betul Guest House within the fort. It is a family run business and the family are lovely. Would really recommend it, the owner veen took us to the clinic on the day of transfer.

The clinic itself is very modern and clean. I went through the Liverpool clinic though-Abbey clinic.
    Are you going for a 5 day transfer?
    Good luck with it all.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #167 on: 12/01/20, 12:42 »
    LateBloom - good luck with Crown x

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #168 on: 12/02/20, 07:01 »
    Hi ladies what protocol did you all follow those of you who had or having DE transfer? I did Buserelin injections with my last two ivf rounds with a UK clinic and then progesterone tablets. With cyprus clinic I am about to take just the combined pill then progesterone. Interested in what you guys did and if it was successful? Feeling little anxious with the different protocol although I'm sure they know what they're doing. Thanks x

Offline Tincancat

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #169 on: 12/02/20, 19:08 »
    Hi Tanda
    Usually they have you on oestrogen and later progesterone too.  Older ladies don't normally have enough natural oestrogen around so need supplementation.
    TCCx