* Author Topic: Over 50's Ladies - Part 4  (Read 45746 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Over 50's Ladies - Part 4
« Reply #220 on: 7/03/20, 09:13 »

Thereismore, fingers crossed either way, if your seeing p Q then there will be hopefully a tailored protocol from that corner, rather than just having to rely on another basic one, especially if a few tweaks are needed.
No movement for me yet, still another 2 weeks to go until initial consultation 😬

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline thereismore

• Living in the moment
    modify
    « Reply #221 on: 7/03/20, 09:54 »
    Stacey10, isn't funny how they tut about our age and then take weeks to get anything done?!
    You're in Aus right? My dad and fabulous step mom just got their citizenship approved there this week, so that was some exciting news

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #222 on: 7/03/20, 10:37 »
    Yes your right, and who would have thought toxic leaking stuff from my tubes into my uterus isnít something that needs to be rushed lol  ::)
    Yep from here, originally from nz though, been here over 20 yrs now.

Offline LateBloom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #223 on: 7/03/20, 19:16 »
    @thereismore Thanks for asking - still sick as a dog!!! Not throwing up, but nausea like I've never experienced... Had 8 week scan on Thurs (all good) and consultant wrote me a script for Zofran. I'm slightly reluctant to take hard core medication so I tried acupunture and Sea Bands...gave in this evening and took half a Zofran! Waiting for it to kick in... Has anyone been on it before? Also, my cycle took a couple of months to return to normal after my miscarriage, 21 days to 30 day cycles for 2-3 months, and it was heavier for sure. I had a D&C as I was 3 months gone so I'm not sure if that affected my cycle returning to normal. Fingers crossed yours returns to normal soon...X

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #224 on: 7/03/20, 20:08 »
    Latebloom I can't help as havent had severe morning sickness, I had very mild with my first and drank lemonade which helped a lot.

Stacey hope you get something sorted soon x

Tincan, Reprodemica have even prescribed prednisolone, so unsure what to do about that at the moment, I have some, but not sure whether I should use it lol

AFM About to start bcp on Wednesday, and hope she shows when she should, 10 days later lol

z

Offline thereismore

• Living in the moment
    modify
    « Reply #225 on: 11/03/20, 17:48 »
    Hey fellow fighters! Just wanted to touch base and find out how you're all doing?
    I'm still waiting for results... have I mentioned lately that I'm rubbish at waiting?

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #226 on: 11/03/20, 20:28 »
    I hate waiting too, but thatís all I seem to be doing these past 2 yrs lol  ::)

Offline thereismore

• Living in the moment
    modify
    « Reply #227 on: 12/03/20, 18:04 »
    I was listening to the Egg Donation Friends webinar yesterday where they talked about 1 embryo vs 2 embryos and also PGS testing. What are your thoughts & experiences?

Offline LateBloom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #228 on: 12/03/20, 21:23 »
    Hi @thereismore, I had 2 embryos transferred by Crown IVF - their thinking is that both embryos will attempt to implant, with the uterus responding to a double attempt, and hopefully either both or one will succeed. Worst case scenario, neither will implant. They are getting good single pregnancy results from double embryo transfers. For me, I had a bleed with a large clot at 6 weeks which my consultant suggested might have been the weaker embryo coming away. The stronger one has stuck around - 9 weeks so far...!!!

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #229 on: 12/03/20, 21:44 »
    I transferred 3 day 3 embryos at a Greek clinic, bfn
    2 day 5 embryos at a much better clinic, twins
    2 day 5 embryos at same clinic, both implanted, one baby one blighted ovum
    3 day 5 embryos in north Cyprus bfn.
    I will be transferring 2 at the Bratislava clinic.
    Some talk of pgd/s damaging embryos, so the embryologists have to be good at their job. Nhs seems a good option but I donít think itís widely available yet, only some clinics offer it.
    Transfer two if you donít mind twins, transfer one if want wins, if you donít have to travel a long way to get to your clinic, as in 20+ hours and can afford multiple single transfers.