* Author Topic: Over 50's Ladies - Part 4  (Read 37974 times)

0 Members

Offline thereismore

• Living in the moment
modify
Over 50's Ladies - Part 4
« Reply #230 on: 13/03/20, 11:00 »
@LateBloom your little embryo is now officially a fetus!! It's so encouraging to see success
@Stacey10 I actually don't mind twins at all. I guess in pursuit of a healthy, live birth it's about weighing up risks. Even the experts don't have definitive answers.
I'm not convinced about PGS testing, at this stage.
R in Bratislava have removed the 2 embryo option from their website and it wasn't in the quote they gave me either. Hopefully it is an option still.
My previous clinic refused to transfer 2, even though 2 were frozen together.
Thanks for your input, it helps to talk about these things

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #231 on: 13/03/20, 11:16 »
    Ooooh they have to, they have popped some of their prices up also, €200 more for vip donor package, you know when I first contacted them and was going to go to them 2 donor embryos were going to cost me €1400, they were €700 each. The clinic was brought last year by reprogenisis in Brno, hopefully they won’t bring in age restrictions like the rest of the clinics have in Slovakia.  ::)

Offline thereismore

• Living in the moment
    modify
    « Reply #232 on: 17/03/20, 08:54 »
    Repromedica have postponed all treatments amidst the craziness
    So I'm going to take this time to become the best version of me.
    Although I'm healthy I'm not particularly fit so starting the Couch to 5k programme this week. Anyone fancy joining me?

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #233 on: 26/03/20, 06:29 »
    Thereismore I'm so sorry they cancelled that really sucks 😔. I love your idea of doing couch to 5k good idea in these times, i really miss it now in this lovely weather.

Sorry I wont be able to join you ivd just had a transfer last week in north Cyprus, I've held back from posting on here as understand so many ladies  have had theirs cancelled which isn't fair.

Fingers crossed this virus goes away sooner rather than later (although tbh I'm loving working from home!).

Take care ladies ❤

Offline thereismore

• Living in the moment
    modify
    « Reply #234 on: 26/03/20, 06:47 »
    @tanda that's wonderful news! Fingers crossed. Sharing in someone else's joy brings me more joy, not heartache. When is your OTD?
    @LateBloom how are you doing
    @Stacey10 any news on your situation?

As we've already been homeschooling for over 5 years and I have an online business the impact of total lockdown has been minimal. Kids just really miss their activities and we miss visiting friends... and coffee shops, I love coffee shops. Hubby's business is more affected but it also comes with new opportunities. 
    Couch to 5k is progressing nicely

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #235 on: 26/03/20, 07:34 »
    Thereismore aww thank you that's very sweet. Well OTD is 30.03.20 but I've already tested a couple days ago and got a bfp....had 2 chemicals before though so holding breath and praying tests get darker every day 🙏.
    Love to hear how your running is progressing! I feel so unhealthy and unfit due to eating too much on hols and not exercising! Taking dogs for walks every day so moving but you dont get that same oxygen rush to the blood you do when exercising harder. I guess theres always something to envy in  another person's situation!!
    Lucky you having your own business, I've got a small online business too but fizzled out a bit now as spent all money for new stock on ivf! 🤣
    Hope everyone else is doing okay too xx

Offline thereismore

• Living in the moment
    modify
    « Reply #236 on: 26/03/20, 08:21 »
    @tanda that's wonderful news, please keep me updated on your tests

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #237 on: 26/03/20, 13:52 »
    @tanda - awesome news, I keep my fingers crossed x

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #238 on: 26/03/20, 15:53 »
    Thank you both! Fingers crossed for sticky bean/s! 😁

Offline LateBloom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #239 on: 29/03/20, 12:14 »
    @tanda That's super news!!! Well done you, it's all a bit surreal isn't it??!!! Hope youre taking it easy, feet up, housebound on lockdown.

@thereismore I'm doing well thanks!! 12 week scan is on Monday. Can't quite believe it after 10 years... Still nauseous - I was managing on accupuncture and a half Zofran pill in the morning and half pill in the afternoon. But once the accupuncture stopped due to Covid-19 closures, the nausea came back with a vengeance!!! Coping on one full morning pill and one full afternoon pill. The full dose is 3 pills per day so I'm still under-medicating but I feel that with all medication during the first 3 months, it's best to take as little as possible. I had a wicked migraine that the acupuncturist cured in one session, but got another last week and paracetamol didn't make a jot of difference!! I'm quite an accupuncture convert!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok in these strange and unsettling times. Feeling huge empathy for anyone whose treatment has been cancelled/postponed...a terribly emotional blow. Sending all good wishes for good health and patience. We will get through this 💕