* Author Topic: Over 50's Ladies - Part 4  (Read 45748 times)

0 Members

Offline olgakorbut

• Gold Member
  • Please blow me some bubbles for luck!!!
modify
Over 50's Ladies - Part 4
« Reply #250 on: 13/04/20, 09:45 »
Tanda I am so sorry to hear you think you have had a miscarriage and am crossing my fingers your scan will show otherwise, I have been there a few times so know how you feel waiting for the scan, here is yo need to talk ok ! xxx

As for me I have emailed Giselle at Repromedica as I thought that even though the clinic can not treat anyone they would be working remotely and answering those who email -I was just double checking she had my email double checking all I need to get done - not that I can at the moment it will be a while yet, but heard nothing from her so mailed again but not getting any response, I may have to try Jan as they usually answer - has anybody had an email from them at all if they are going through treatment or looking to go there like me?

Thanks xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline LateBloom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #251 on: 13/04/20, 11:51 »
    @tanda Oh Tanda, I'm so very sorry. You must be terribly worried. I am hoping that your scan will show a sticky. Fingers & toes crossed... I had a big bleed with clots at 6 weeks and thought it was all over, but it turned out that my embie was still hanging on in there. I'm hoping that yours is too. Thinking of you and sending lots of love XXX

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #252 on: 13/04/20, 18:50 »
    Thank you Olgakorbut, there is no hope I know it is gone but just need the confirmation before I stop the meds. I hope you get an email from Repromedica soon.

Thank you Latebloom, we were still faintly hopeful the morning after the mc as they test strip was even darker so we were hoping the baby was still safe, not to be however as the tests have got lighter and lighter every day and probably only a day or two away from a bfn now.  :(  but thank you for your words of support. I just need this scan now as closure so I know I can stop the meds. xx

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #253 on: 24/04/20, 21:15 »
    @tanda - I am so sorry, but still hope a miracle will happen x

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #254 on: 29/04/20, 11:36 »
    Thank you miamiamo, sadly there was no baby, scan showed an empty womb with just some fluid left  :-[
    I was thankful though that the worst bit was over, even if I never got to see our baby/s . Just had to have a heavy period after that.

Still sad now at times, keep thinking how far along I would be and what milestones I would have reached but I guess a lot of you have gone through the same and it is a thought that will keep reoccurring.

Two more embabies waiting for us at Miracle IVF in Northern Cyprus, hoping to go back later this year if restrictions are lifted. Hope the rest of you get to have your transfers soon too xx

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #255 on: 30/04/20, 22:01 »
    I am really sorry, not good news at all. Czech has allowed entering the country, and today Polish PM has announced that people can travel from Poland to Czech and Germany. I hope you will be able to start your treatment in Cyprus even earlier than you think. Sending warm hugs

Offline tanda

modify
    « Reply #256 on: 2/05/20, 08:15 »
    Hi miamiamo that's good borders are opening, does that mean you are able to have your treatment soon?

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #257 on: 3/05/20, 14:04 »
    probably yes, I need to dig deeper.

Offline thereismore

• Living in the moment
    modify
    « Reply #258 on: 3/05/20, 23:03 »
    Hey ladies, got a new phone a while back and forgot to reconnect Tapatalk, was wondering why everyone was so quiet... silly me duh 😃
    Anyway had a quick read to catch up, Tanda, I'm so sorry it's not been better news for you
    LateBloom, wow 12 weeks! That's a huge milestone. Is sickness easing off yet?
    Well my treatment is still on hold. Not heard anything from Giselle at Repromedica lately  but we can't travel yet anyway. Couch to 5k is going 🐌 but making steady progress 😉.
    Eating more calories than I'm using...ugh! Gotta stop baking biscuits.
    I have a phone consultant booked for next week with Prof Q to get post mortem results on our little boy, let's see if there's anything that will help success of future treatment.

Offline LateBloom

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #259 on: 13/05/20, 11:53 »
    @thereismore Really feeling for everyone who has had treatment cancelled or put on hold in these surreal times...this process is so very emotional without dealing with the added stresses of Covid. Fingers crossed that restrictions will ease in the next few weeks and clinics will restart their programmes. I'm 18 weeks now...still feels like a surreal dream, and I can't settle into enjoying it all just yet - I know this is a normal reaction after a decade of constant disappointments, but trying to relax into the journey. 20 weeks scan is the next milestone. All scans and tests have been good so far and consultant is very happy. Morning sickness has disappeared thank goodness, and for anyone looking to use medication to help them through it, Zofran was an absolute godsend!!! I couldn't have managed without it. In a weird way, I'm hoping that you will need in the not too distant future!!!
    @tanda How are you doing? The milestones are tough, every one of us has been through that feeling, and it's so hard to soldier on when you feel no one else is aware of them. I remember breaking down at a BBQ at my brother's house and he was so surprisingly sympathetic - it made me realise that anyone who knew about my miscarriage was also aware of the milestones but didn't want to mention them for fear of upsetting me!! It's so good to talk, it's a great healer, and I really hope that you have good support around you. Mind yourself X