* Author Topic: Over 50's Ladies - Part 4  (Read 43014 times)

0 Members

Offline deblovescats

• Gold Member
  • 2 BFNs 2012, DS 2014, DD 2016
modify
Over 50's Ladies - Part 4
« Reply #50 on: 9/04/19, 22:51 »
Irisa - haven't used acupuncture or reflexology. I didn't use embryo glue during my first successful cycle and it worked, but was offered the chance to try it for my next cycle. I was told it might not make a difference, but may do, so I gave it a go. That cycle was also successful, but I'm not convinced about how successful it was as I had a previous successful cycle without it. For my next cycle, I don't think I'll opt for it, as I see no difference.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 12/04/19, 11:23 »
    Hello deb, sorry for the delayed reply, I am still working my way around the site, sometimes getting lost.  Thanks for that info, I  am going to book adults before and I transfer and I have just heard about intralipids which I am going to research.

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 12/04/19, 11:44 »
    Sorry deb I meant I am going to book acupuncture sessions before and after transfer.

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 13/04/19, 17:51 »
    I didnít do any extras such as blastgen , embryogen, pdg or embryoscope. I tried acupuncture a few years before my last cycle  but didnít continue as ended up with swelling on my thigh.

I think I would not go back again but because we have a frozen embryo we might if we can afford it. It might be impossible for us but Iam still thinking about it. Hard when you think it might be a potential child. We are renting a house now so not sure if I will get the chance. Still getting joint pain at heels and knees so hoping that gets better. Was in great health during pregnancy apart from the gestational diabetes, no aches or pains so not sure what caused it. Dr said it can happen after having a baby.

Just had a recent birthday and a few years back I used to cry as it was another year and I always thought less chance at ever becoming a mother. Itís wonderful we can still become mothers at a later age.

Best of luck Irisa for your cycle no matter which doctor you choose.

X

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 13/04/19, 18:04 »
    Hi all

How is everyone? Iím currently nearly 15 weeks pregnant with twins!! Xx

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 13/04/19, 18:20 »
    Inaaya thatís wonderful. I posted to you on the Cyprus thread before asking how you are. I remember you had your baby August too. Iam so glad itís worked for you. You will have your hands full but itís amazing. Hope pregnancy with twins goes smoothly. X

I cannot imagine going so soon after having my daughter but I will see what happens in the next year. X

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 13/04/19, 18:22 »
    Was it a fresh cycle or did you use frostie? Mine is only frozen to December so need to decide this year.

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 13/04/19, 19:08 »
    It was a fresh cycle I didnít have any Frosties left xx

Howís your daughter doing xx

Offline Irisa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 13/04/19, 19:38 »
    Many thanks Clarabelle.  I think I will be going with Dr Vedat because of the Blastgen and Embryogen. I will keep you updated. It has been a blessing to find this site and be able to communicate with you ladies. It has given me a lot more hope. Thanks again :)

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 13/04/19, 22:57 »
    Glad you made a decision so you can go forward. Wishing you lots of luck Irisa.

Inaaya, did you get a surprise at the scan? My daughter is lovely and looks like dh, Iam trying to help her sit as still falling over. She loves making noises and hardly ever cries since a newborn. Mum says we are lucky to get such a good baby. Hope your boy is doing well, and the older ones. X